Crystals from China

Isn’t it radioactive though? I remember looking around for crystals to boost my practice and reading that some of them are radioactive…

1 Like

I usually chalk it up as the virus fucking with procedures, but I’m still pissed at things like this… I thought about making rituals to have orders coming in faster… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know about that , moldavite is from outer space , it’s very powerful and is known for transforming peoples lives quickly

4 Likes

Oh THE call! :joy: I get the same call from carnelian lately

I
Must
Have
It

2 Likes

NEED :grin:

2 Likes

Sacral chakra stones are the hardest to come by , I would like to find a large carnelian piece as well

1 Like

May We all get the crystals our hearts desire!

2 Likes

Not stopping until I’m crystal dripped out like an Egyptian god :triumph:

4 Likes

Was it Nero who was eating gold and gemstones? :thinking:

2 Likes

I feel you, stones and decks, that’s where all my money will go for the rest of my life :joy:

2 Likes

F Louis Vuitton’s we getting citrine towers

3 Likes

:sob:

1 Like

Wow… with prices like this, a friend of mine usually asked “what body parts can we live without and what do people pay the most for?” :sweat_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Settle down this isn’t China :rofl:

3 Likes

What stone is that

1 Like

It’s Lightning Ridge Black Opal :drooling_face:

1 Like

this is my favorite site. They have raw pieces plus jewelry. Moldavite too

2 Likes

You’ll even see the same items and same photo listed by honest Chinese sellers as artificial… tread with extreme caution. Bonus points when you see the same photo listed by a seller in your country who claims it’s ancient reiki blessed and other white lighty bullshit. Finally, score a solid gold bullshit moment if they claim it’s from Tibet:thinking:

Have you ever tried a nice cube of iron pyrite for that? Cheap enough, sometimes you can even find your own.

4 Likes

LOL… yeah I won’t believe any of that :sweat_smile: I mean I’ve seen the same 6-pack 120 piece incense stick and gemstones in an esoteric shop nearby - I’m sure they get some of their supplies from China

1 Like