Creative magick

So with this latest strange “coincidence” (likely success), I’m even more interested in perfecting a workable system for me. I’m not saying I’m “developing” my own system so much as discovering what will work for me. The modernist in me still cannot accept that humans have the ability to just willy-nilly “wish” that things were this or that way and have them actually be that way; so “discovery” is the word I’m choosing to use. At any rate…I have still accepted the fact that I may have to “fake it 'til I make it” with regards to accurate spirit communication. So I’m just accepting my internal voice as being the spirit’s voice until my skills get good enough to tell the difference. This means I may end up getting a lot of dashed hopes as I accept things as “spirit talk” when in fact they are just my wishful thinking. But I can’t think of any other way, really. But I’m having fun. I created an altar configuration to Bune that he “told” me to make. He said that Paimon told him that the Hickory incense I offered to him was very pleasant and that he wanted me to burn some for him. So we will see how my requests to Bune pan out.

I told my Christian friend (who is also looking for happy life and is burned out with Christianity) about the girl calling me within an hour of me contacting Paimon. He said that if I actually get her in bed, he will consider pursuing the occult too.

Black Magick is not for the weak, and I would advise anyone who is not going to take this seriously to stay away from it.
If your friend is going to start practicing black magick for the sole purpose of getting a girl then I don’t see him having much success.

Black Magick is more than just something you simply practice once.
If you desire worldly things (such as sex, money, power) the best type of spirits to contact (most of the time) are demons.
And demons won’t be interested in working with some half ass Christian who just wants to get a girl. Even if he gets the girl he wants they will probably find some way to teach him a lesson.

Black Magick is not for the weak, and I would advise anyone who is not going to take this seriously to stay away from it.
If your friend is going to start practicing black magick for the sole purpose of getting a girl then I don’t see him having much success.

Black Magick is more than just something you simply practice once.
If you desire worldly things (such as sex, money, power) the best type of spirits to contact (most of the time) are demons.
And demons won’t be interested in working with some half ass Christian who just wants to get a girl. Even if he gets the girl he wants they will probably find some way to teach him a lesson.[/quote]

Depends on the demon really.

Demons are innately intoxicating and easy to get obsessed with (they are incarnations if the obsession in fact), so I know quite a few are willing to deliver small favors for dabbling people. Then another favor,then another…until the dabbler finds themselves researching and applying a range of complex methods to contact the demon regularly and demanding ti grasp the full scope of their power. Lust for power is innate.

It is sometimes these trivial desires that get people on this path. We weren’t all born sorcerers in past lives, into magical families,or with daddy issues that make us willing to kill for power. And at higher levels of power,this can cost you and make you stagnate to an extent,but this is natural.

So in short,for soms people,dabbling in black magic is more useful and will get them hooked on it faster than telling them they have to commit every moment if their existence to it. Nothing in our line of work is obligatory.

Congrats jboy! Can’t wait ti hear more. I hope you like King Paimon and I’ll give you another honor here since he usually doesn’t like dealing with these types of things so you’ve done something few occultists actually do.

So he’s looking for proof that it worked for you, and that you didn’t get dragged into hell - that makes sense.

Good luck with it, I think finding what works for you is reasonable, a medical student will gravitate towards both the fields and the theories that suit them best, same with most other professions & skills.

Arcane, thanks. Who knows, it could be that the call was a coincidence. But I’m treating it as an accomplishment until I have reason to believe otherwise. Time will tell.

Hi, a pdf -I believe- Lady Eva shared some time ago realy gave the whole thing a very “down to earth” kind of explanation.

[url=http://bluefluke.deviantart.com/art/The-Psychonaut-Field-Manual-THIRD-PDF-EDITION-530005584]http://bluefluke.deviantart.com/art/The-Psychonaut-Field-Manual-THIRD-PDF-EDITION-530005584[/url]

Not me - Iam Incide:

[quote=“Iam Incide, post:14, topic:6778”]Came across this fun and humorous little book on chaos magick earlier, the Psychonaut Field Manual. It’s in the form of a graphically illustrated comic book. Even though it’s basic stuff designed for beginners, I think the author has done a good job of making it appealing to both the novice and experienced. There’s even a satirical reference to EA on one of the illustrated books of magic near the beginning. The author has made the first three chapters available for free. I think it may be a work in progress but I’m not sure as I haven’t looked that deeply into it.

[url=http://orig09.deviantart.net/f231/f/2015/277/1/5/the_psychonaut_field_manual_third_pdf_edition_by_bluefluke-d8rjuxc.pdf]http://orig09.deviantart.net/f231/f/2015/277/1/5/the_psychonaut_field_manual_third_pdf_edition_by_bluefluke-d8rjuxc.pdf[/url][/quote]