Creation and Consecration of a "Wishing Book"

This looks a lot like the theory behind the Book of Agares by S Connolly.

I made a magickal cashbook; bought a Leuchtturm book from Amazon, painted it silver and orange, did all the Hebraic writing of sorts, the moon sigils - wrote out the evocation thing - covered it in sticky back plastic.

I wouldn’t say it was a resounding success as I probably spent more on the actual book, the homemade cashbook and pen than what I received back.

Actually I’m just getting a Family Guy Brian’s “Wish it, Want it, Wank it” or whatever vibe coming on… maybe the thing needed consecrating to something other than Nitika?

Genuinely think that angels have a problem with me but I may need to have another go at some point so long as they don’t start wagging fingers, clucking tongues and flapping their wings at me in high moral dudgeon at the prospect of me finally getting ahead so I can live my own life again!

I want to work with them but WTF is their issue with me? I never looked up their skirts, never pushed one off a cloud, never pulled its wings off…

3 Likes

The Cosmic Ordering Service would probably work well with this idea. They have a form on the site as well:

http://thecosmicorderingsite.com/cosmic-order-submit.htm

4 Likes

Yes, I forgot about cosmic ordering - I got my old car back along with lots of other things. It does work as does a vision board.

I have one from a Windmills session (personal development thing) some years back and pretty much everything has come about, although not quite in exactly the way I expected. It’s weird because I looked at the sheet of A3 about 2 weeks ago and realised that even though this was something due to complete in 5 years, that some of it is transitory and that one or two parts are staging posts on a journey to something else.

It’s strange that you reminded me. AND I just bought a book on manifesting a specific person because yes you can do it; I have done it before, many many years ago but I wasn’t sure what I was doing exactly.

Synchronicity at its best!

We are all going to be making these books and sending off our orders for the end of the year aren’t we?

2 Likes

Yes, the author, S. Connolly wrote the “Book of Agares”. I have a copy and it is very much like Damon Brand’s Magickal Cashbook.

I’m going to use her instructions and see if I have any results. She ironically came up to similar conclusions that I came up with in this thread.

5 Likes

Book of Agares:
I used a combination of designs from Damon Brand’s Nitika Cashbook and S. Connolly’s instructions to create mine.

I didn’t want to read all this today, but the little bit on how to make it all happen thanks.

Dra’talon been bugging me to make a Death Note of sorts. Y’all are great :sunglasses:

Back, Inside Back, Inside Front, Front

1 Like

I will try this at some point around this month

Wishing book = a amplifying pattern; a notebook and a thoughtform attached to it
~that’s all.

In addition to it, you could attach a symbolic hieronymus machine to it,
idk, maybe within the cover

2 Likes

Hello Lady Eva. Could you PM this tutorial to me also? Thanks.
I just found this topic while searching about the Book of Agares.

1 Like

Do you think that putting planetary sigils on wishing book will do the work?

Yes.

2 Likes

What do you all think?

2 Likes

Nice. I see that you’ve read Jason Miller’s books.

1 Like

Yep, I read that.

@Lady_Eva would you pm me the tutorial about entering the spirit realms please?

Also, your nutsack shelf: are they all pinned up underneath in neat rows like stormtroopers?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: