Creating Your Own Spell

Trying to create my own spell, is there a good way to go about it? Or is it more just take what you own and create a working spell?

1 Like

Take a few good breaths like you are getting ready to meditate and let the ideas flow.

1 Like

What magickal system do you connect with most? There are so many ways to create a spell

2 Likes

I know I have a lot of Draconic energy around me

1 Like

This is where having a good foundational practice in at least one system helps. It gives you something to draw on while you mediate on what the goal of the ritual is. For example im experimenting with some new wards with elements from black magick of ahriman before i dive into some time intensive work since between these and my regular work schedule imma be pretty wiped out on the daily so have some extra protection set up before hand seemed like a good idea.

4 Likes

It’s very easy. Do you have an altar and symbols for the elements? An example of this is incense or feather for air, rock or dirt for earth, candle for fire, bowl of water for water.

Once you have got it set up think about your desires and what you want to achieve from the spell. Cast a circle, blessing every element in the form of the objects you have. Imagine a circle of pure light surrounding you so you are protected from any negativity. You can speak in English, Latin or Wicca when saying your spell. Say your spell and carry on focusing on your desires. Clear your mind and meditate for a bit. Then thank every element for being there and imagine the circle disappearing, knowing that your spell has gone into the Universe and your wish is being granted.

2 Likes

Creating one’s own sigils or seal for it works as well. Add blood, sexual fluid to it. Have it with u in a ceremony, invoke what powers u may in the circle to add to it’s charge. Stare at it for a prolonged period with no thought in ur mind or try to hold it as long as possible…Something like A.O. Spare’s death posture should work if u were like sitting on the ground…U want lift the sigils as u rise, making sure a matress or cussion is beneath u to fall on, because once the blood rushes from your head to ur feet, ur literally unconscious for a few seconds…its no uncommon for the body to twitch uncontrallably. Everything turns grey or white with ur eyes open if u do it right…well it’s ego loss in the very least…then ground urself or banish if u do such…This i have at least found works quite effectively.

As u rise u need to arch ur back that ur belly is out and hold it over ur head while holding ur breath…anyway, if ur not in good shape, i dont recommend it, but if u are then the technique might work…I dont imagine it’d be good for u if u have a weak heart or circulation issues.