Creating the most physical and powerful portal possible - Let's give it a try

Okay now we have many types of gateways through the worlds, that we can astral travel and soul travel to. You can use astral gateway’s drawn as symbols, magick squares that act as a portal, blood, fire and water are natural physical gateways.

We also have inter-dimensional wormholes and bridges that can be entered into other planes by travelling inward, but how can we create a super portal what do i mean by this let me explain.

Super Portal.

1. This portal would have to be a two way deal, a portal we can travel through and one we can use as a vaccum to pull energies, spirits and powers from another world.

2. This portal is focused on having a spiritual portal, gaining such critical mass, that it becomes a physical vortex able to be felt, seen and maybe even entered physically.

3. This portal would have to be grounded to a big object maybe a big box, or cube etc.

4. There would have to be complex astral and energetic mechanism’s.

5. This gate would have to be fed constantly, over and over.

6. Conjurations, Mantras, Litanies, Dark staots, Super sonic spells, singing bowls, Crystals matrix’s, energy work, meditation. ( These are actions which would need to be done to the gate to funnel your power, energy, focus and will towards the energetic fabric, stabilizing it, feeding it and solidifying it ).

7. The Portal you create could combine, the natural gateways we already have combining the powers of blood, fire and water.

8. A mixture of elixir’s and potions and venoms can be concocted combing herbs, water, wine, salt and semen ( the sexual potency and powers of creation within semen is used in ancient traditions ).

9. Using spirits to feed, stabilize and solidify the gate for example.

• Angelic Power - light especially ultraviolet light is a force the angels harbor this could be used to feed the gate.

• Demonic Power - Infernal and dark powers contain powerful forces which could, empower, energize or become the catalyst of the gate’s matrix.

• Elemental power - You could call the watchtowers around the portal to stabilize the gate, constantly keeping the power grounded to our world.

• Planetary Power - This can be used, but i wouldn’t recommend it as the gate’s function being dependent on planetary forces means if another planet is in retrograde it could fuck things up.

• Your ancestors - This is a hard but worth it task, who better to turn to than the ones of your blood, call on them to bestow ideas, lend energy and forces of the afterlife to implant in the portal working.

• Powers of Darkness - This force could do it all, feed, stabilize, hyper drive the portal, feed it, but the darkness would need to feed on external light as a catalyst, since dark energy and dark matter is even being theorized to be able to create portals.

• Our Godlike power - Channel your whole will, power, Channel the power of your higher self and god form, to empower every function the gate will possess.

Combining certain practices gods and goddess’s, runes, symbols, sigils, radionic machines, crystals, herbs, oils, mantras, rituals, evocation you name combine these forces to make a gateway but it would need to be constantly fed.

This is obviously just some idea’s, even using the constellations of star’s as Aeonic gates once did is good to use too, so i’ve given some of my idea’s if we all focus our ideas, experimentation and power and attention into this thread who knows what kind of gateway we could create.

Who’s with me ?.

Sincerely

Conner Kendall.

19 Likes

I am going to jump right in lol

2 Likes

Fuck yeah brother.

2 Likes

I sense a beautiful potential.

1 Like

Any input you believe could help in the creation that’s the purpose of this thread to share ideas.

4 Likes

Let’s do it.

Are we still doing this?

Any entity with higher abilities angel or demonic, can create a portal. Portals are often passage points from one plane to another. They can be old (ancient) portals that allow the movement of spirits to new planes but for the most part are actually the human mind.

Some believe the closest astral level to Earth is a level in which dwell entities that “feed off” our energy and when a opening appears they move toward it. This isn’t always true as the practioner should take precautionary measures banishing, shielding to ward against negativity of any ritual so that it will repel negative energies!

Portals could be Magick Doorways to different dimensions, these sacred gateways connect parallel universes, charged with telepathic powers that open doors of communication with spirit’s.

7 Likes

Im in if we do this let me know when.

Count me in

I’ll create a physical portal towards a dimension where Magic’s of all kinds dwell so much that even a muggle can perform the simplest things, like impossible feats like creating fire🔥in the palms of their hands and having all the powers of winter❄️Etc…And I’ll make this portal physical/tangible as well, but like all physical magic it’ll probably take a year or two to solidify this specific portal in the physical realms so one can physically enter the portal, not in a spiritual or astral or obe way but physically, AKA I’m with you all the way brother.

2 Likes

Keep us in the loop. I would like to know you are progressing with that

Yeah I go big, nothings too impossible for me to achieve for I’ll shatter the laws of this multiverse and the next to receive shattering impossible results, FYI I don’t normally say this but I wish to create a tangible portal so I can walk right through into one of my favorite gay comics/manga and try to truly live my impossible fantasies, for I myself refuse defeat and always shall, nothing, no obstacles shall stop this winter breathing dragon🐉

1 Like