Creating the Astral Double for OBE

It makes more sense to me now. Your family never really was religious though so I can’t imagine them catching on so easily. But heaven forbid if they did your mother would tell everyone then you would be in a pickle for a minute.

Oh yeahs true she would tell everyone but a lot of spirits and readers have been telling me to move away, specifically to California for some reason. Astaroth apparently wants me to meet someone there. So things are aligning for me to get out of here, though I love my family its something that needs to be done I think… Sorry I feel like we’ve clogged up this thread

1 Like

It’s fine you needed help so the thread can get a bit clogged. But if you do move what about the car situation? And also your savings is dry so you need to perhaps do ritual to Bune or something. Also are you still planning to go back to school?
Also Sacramento sucks trust I used to live there

Yes my first semester is already paid for and I would be transferring to a school in cali. And yes there is more to work out which is what I am doing before I actually move. Seems things are aligning for the move just need to get things on the way.
And yeah but I don’t think there is where I’m suppose to go in Cali

1 Like

My first 3 months living there and I got robbed at gunpoint. Shirty ass town!
What were you going to school for computers or veterinary? Or was it people medicine?

Was going for computers but I’m actually wanting to go into creative writing and philosophy. Computers I use in everyday for life. Oddly enough a girl I know whats to go into veterinary

1 Like

Yeah when I do these sorts of readings I get all kinds of info all at once and I have to kind of figure things out from it so it doesn’t surprise me that the veterinary thing comes up. Is this a girl you like?

We’ve had a relationship, emotionally and sexually so yeah there a connection.

1 Like

That explains why it’s seeping into the reading. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I knew it was most likely the case that you two were lovers.

Do you want or mind going into a PM? We don’t have to just a suggestion. And thank you for the questions, I don’t want to take up your time

1 Like

Does it disturb you that I’m able to look into your life like this? And yes we can PM

No actually, I find it comforting in a way. Its exciting and proof of magick in a way. If someone can tell you your whole life, or could soul travel to your room and describe it to you then they are worth the benefit of the doubt and I see them as mentors in a sense.

1 Like

Thanks I hope others will feel the same and pursue evolution.

1 Like

Keep at it. Everyone has different experiences and I know first hand we can astral project like in the movies, in first person view, thinking like its your physical body because I have experienced this by accident. However doing it on purpose is a wholllleee different deal. I am determined myself to experience this on command as I am going over in Robert Bruces astral projection book…

1 Like

You sure the vibrating part happens to everybody experiencing OBC, it may be only unique to your technique. In lucid dreaming, a kind of OBC, I never experienced any kind of Vibration.

1 Like

Before a real, exit, from the body, all of the experts whom I have been researching describe a very intense vibration that brings actual noise. I have felt this and it is where cannot move past. However its not my technique, it simply happens

2 Likes

I figured I would give you guys my method for astral travel.
These days if I just want to see something I use remote viewing because it can be done from the Alpha state and it’s much easier to remember everything you have seen.

Astral travel on the other hand has to be done from Theta. So I use my Original Void Meditation. The big tying to remember is that after you have reached the void and have dissolved your body remain in the infinite black because it is from here that you will launch into your astral travel.

When you are in the infinite black and your intent is to astral travel it’s best to have a destination in mind, even if it’s just in your own bedroom.

When you have your destination in mind look out into the infinite black and as you sinuous will begin to notice a very small white dot. Almost like a single star in a night sky.

Begin to move towards the star and see as it becomes larger and brighter. As you come to the star you begin to see the enormous size of it. It becomes increasingly bright and you get closer until the bright white light of the star is all you can see around you.

It is from here that you will form your astral body. Just as before you dissolved your body in the infinite black while in the infinite white the opposite is going to happen. Allow the white light to coagulate within you as you watch your light body begin to be created. Look down and see your hands and feet as they form out of pure white light.

As you begin to form together and the white light starts to fade away you will begin to see yourself in your destination.

For most it will take time to develop the astral sight. To aid in this process simply have a look around your room and focus on details of things. It’s a good idea to wear earplugs unless of course you are making use of binaural beats. Also a good idea to wear a blind fold or sleeping cover for your eyes to help you stay focused without distractions from car headlights shining in your room or the sounds of hip hop music booming down the street.

The main thing to remember is that you want to be maintaining a relaxed focus throughout the process. The astral senses will develop over time and become more vivid and less foggy. Remain in a state of passive reception to the information yet have enough focus to maintain your wits.
Well I hope this helps some of you and if you are having trouble with getting relaxed have some chamomile tea. Cheers!

7 Likes

Tried. No results If I could do that, I would ask the spirit to get me out of my body and also make my connection to my astral body a lot stronger so i can astral project at will. I have evocation for this very purpose, calling upon death gods, and spirits who are known to help with astral projection. But I don’t get out for some reason.

Do you think the astral realm is just one of infinite realms?

There was one method I almost succeeded with and that was laying down and doing the while body relaxation technique and going into trance.

Then you imagine a cord at your solar plexus and the cord rises and lifts above your body and then you breathe and exhale astral energy out of your body through the cord to fashion your astral double.

Then there was a point where you tried to open your eyes from the perspective of your double and it was supposed to happen naturally.

I got really close with that but everytime I got close my eyelids would flutter out of control.

3 Likes