Creating multiple personalities

Yes, that is what we are trying to do in the 72 Goetia Challenge. i have found it necessary to take it slow and not rush from one to the next so that i can integrate the changes.

2 Likes

Yes. I’m pacing myself, self-care is very important. And taking time to understand those aspects as they are unlocked… digestion of information and utilization of new things. Taking ownership of our divinity.
Have you seen Lucy? This somewhat reminds me of it. We are gaining percentage of not only the use of the human form (physical), but also the soul form as well as a united being.

4 Likes

Arent those characteristics of schizophrenia?

1 Like

It might have comorbidity, but he was diagnosed as DID and not schiz. He wasn’t hallucinating or hearing voices telling him to harm others and such. He simply didn’t qualify under the diagnostic standards and he was under care for a long time prior to the diagnosis.

3 Likes

Schizophrenics don’t have multiple personalities. They see things that are not really there, to simplify it. Their mind will believe what they are seeing exists and they can even hurt themselves because of this but they are not what they are seeing.

2 Likes

Careful hun.
Yes it works.
The essential part to make it work is serviator creation.
But no, i don’t advise you to go into that lightly.

It’s one of the most difficult forms of self-manipulation,
Especially at the point where sub-character’s of you investigate into behavior’s you, yourself wouldn’t carry out or even accept other’s around you to do.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

6 Likes

Lucy actually represent’s the becoming one, Self-integration and ascendence to higher power.
Plus, Lucy looses her complete life over it.
She doesn’t exactly die, that’s true, but at the same time she also obviously let’s go of anything that mattered to her while she transforms into…

Well the movie isn’t very clear on the end,
The fact that she creates the Computer out of herself to assist the rest of humanity and increase their ability to comprehend the world, is indicating that she herself ascend’s to a plane outside of this existence.

(basically ascending completely, letting go of body and becoming - what we better know as Elohim, Or Bodyless Creator Souls.)

2 Likes

I have a friend who claimed to have schizophrenia, what variation I dont know. He described it as hearing multiple voices and confessed to lapses of time where he “slipped out of the light” and one of the voices, hallucinations, or personalities, stepped into the light. They were not all, sick twisted perverted fucks; his personalities that is. We were drinking and partying one night and I’m walking around and notice him sitting in the middle of the room with his head between his knees on the floor. I went to check on him and he peeked up and said"who are are all these people. I dont know anyone" that’s what parties are sometime I giggled and replied. He asked me to get him out of there so to there bathroom I got him. He washed his faces and stared into the mirror for 15 minutes, silent. Suddenly snapped back to the dude I knew, and explained that one of his personalities or perspectives is that of himself as a younger child. He knew me, but was frightened by all the strangers. In all the drugs and alchohol he slipped out of the light and that particular one was there to catch the spot. He once told me his mother kept a taser and used it regularly on him… I deduced that his more irritable perspectives or pieces would take the light or somehow misguided my friend into into taking a break. Idk but that’s where I have my first hand experience.

3 Likes

Yep that sound’s legit.

It is very similar to posession.
But to be honest, the fact that his own mother did that to him, by electroshocking him uncontrolled…
Just makes me wanna flex and unholy Muscle!

Sin,

¥’B

4 Likes

He might have had schizophrenia as a comorbid condition. It might have even further facilitated the DID.

1 Like

…rash makala cheritem epcsi tavodenum …et kaherro sac’to’chay navitem petu eszifnicarv…

. Sorry for any damage carried towards this Raven.

S.,

y’f

2 Likes

? Translation please?

1 Like

I believe I get the gist so perhaps not important…

3 Likes

ahh.
Most don’t realize Mental Health isn’t all rapped up in one. For example my brother is Autistic and Schizophrenic. Your friend probably does have Dissociative Identity Disorder as well as Schizophrenia.

3 Likes

I kind of want to mention something on here. My older brother who is 6 years older than me has a lot of issues going on in his life. He became sort of like the boy who cries wolf… Anyways i found something online that tells you 21 traits of being a psychopath 20 Subtle Signs of a Psychopath | Psychopaths and Love . My brother fits each one or nearly everyone except maybe 1 or 2.
Kind of strange though as he would be the only psychopath in the family…
Sorry for the random comment on my topic hear… I thought it sort of relates as we are discussing mental disorders to a certian extent.

1 Like

It’s okay, there are more Pychopaths out there than people realize. They always think Hannibal Lecter but most function in society and sometimes you only notice because of one or two odd traits.

1 Like

Why would you need to? You should be able to draw on that which is already there by increasing your personal sovereignty and scope of self-ownership and learning to listen deeply to every aspect. Deep listening, shadowwork with parts you don’t like. Listening to something you would usually judge as useless or bad. Then I find using plant magick helpful, ie a plant which matches the personality of the aspect I want to activate really physically in the world. I find Belladonna really useful for that, and working with Hecate because she’s very flexible and playful and friendly. But then you may not find her to be that way. Honestly, I think someone would only need multiple personalities is they were having blockages with self-transformation. The pheonix could be a good totem, or Bennu bird, if you’re more into the Egyptian thing.

1 Like

Well i am not the same person who posted that before… I am different.
I did sort of just made this topic out of spite. And its an interesting topic none the less.
But yes i agree with you.

Multipersonalities are created through putting someone in a childlike state, by acting like their parent, then traumatising them, then rescuing them, then acting like it never happened. SO ideally you would imprison your inner child and create a false authority figure that others see. Then you would sell out everything that’s good about you, and then celebrate those same things in public, as a husk. And then light some candles and have an epsom salt bath and eat an organic dinner.

1 Like

Are you sure it’s psychopathy? Not sociopathy? Nature vs nurture

1 Like