Creating a real spirit with the help of azazel

a few months ago I created a servitor but I was not satisfied with the result, so today I created with the help of azazel a real spirit, in my personal experience the difference between a servitor and a real spirit and the soul that is a kind of core, so on the day and time of saturn i summoned azazel to help me create the spirit called saturnusklah i made a sigil for him and with azazel’s help i gave saturnusklah a fragment of my soul and created an enn to summon him: itz venire saturnusklah he’s a saturnian demon, that’s the look I gave him

your enn is: itz venire saturnusklah

2 Likes

What is the role of this spirit? Or is he just a reflection of your essence?

if the ritual was as successful as I think it was, then now he’s no longer just a servitor he’s an independent spirit but loyal to me, I haven’t given him a role yet because I still have to teach him basic things

1 Like

Can someone resort in the future to cooperate with him and with you, or have you not thought about it yet?

1 Like

yes, i told him to be friendly with those who are friendly with him

Well, if your spirit is something like you, then perhaps you can tell us about yourself? Especially interesting, what are your goals and interests in magic and what important goal would you set for yourself if you were King?

1 Like

about me and I’m a person who values knowledge and adventures a lot, my goal in magic is spiritual evolution, if I were king my goal would be to use magic in the best way possible to make people’s lives better

2 Likes

@anon48079295 I think you have more knowledge than I do about soul fragmentation, could you evoke him and see if soul fragmentation worked?

2 Likes

It’s in the process of working, I did reach out to Azazel, but not through evocation.

1 Like

then did it work? is he developing a soul naturally now?

1 Like

Yes, from what I was told by Azazel it’s in the process.

1 Like

update: about saturnusklah, i am training he, he is learning fast i taught him to access the akashic records and i am also meditating with him, @anon48079295 could you take a look at him to see how he is?