Creating a god

I would join you in this path, I think I could help grow this being.

But I don’t follow any animal sacrifice paths if that was ur intention

yeah no that is not the intention, I can use charged sigils for the power needed

That’s an extremely interesting concept, I would think that you’d have to have perhaps a cult or group of people to perform a Ritual of sorts on a lifelong period like say, after creating the servitor, every day or week, a group of people would pray to the shrine, perhaps offering blood or other offerings to provide it energy, and increasing awareness of the servitor, the more people that know about it, the more people call on it, a god isn’t dead until completely forgotten, so it would be like establish in a new religion j would think, visiting the shrine and giving offerings to give it energy. Idk, this is just my speculating and I’m only 17 so my ideas probably have a lot of flaws.

I am younger, age means nothing. And yeah getting to the point of godhood isn’t hard, the spreading part could help to sustain it

Was thinking a social media page and graffiti

Social media is an interesting, and that could work out well. If you wanna help out I have a discord: god creation.

I’ll admit, I do not have a discord or know what it is. If it’s another form of communication we can pm here. Let me know.

On a side note, I will be establishing an altar to 4 deamons on the 30th of this month. I can try and get this thing a blessing if you want to move forward.

Its a communication form on which I have a server set upn to discuss this with a few other people.

I’ll look into it when i get home from work, thanks.

If you pursue the project, I’d like to be apart of it btw.

Check the discord link!

Within you are pure aspects. These are yhe engines of our purest and truest will. Awaken the aspect within and learn you personal god form. Some of our aspects respond to primal chants or drumming. Try that and see where the inspiration leads you.

Its not me who wants to be a god. I am creating one.

I suggest to first try to create an egregore of a god. Most people cant tell the difference between an egregore and the real thing.

First it is a spirit we have created, and we are giving him lots of power to the point he is a god.

How is spirit created?

Through a sigil.

There’s generally two schools of occult thought: one, to consider all phenomena to be related to the self and ego. And two, two accept the reality that nonself deities and spirits actually exist. I kinda go either way depending on which one works for me. Do you believe in the gods or are they forms of our own self?

This is along the lines of a project that I’m trying to do:

Based on experiences I know things are separate from us. Although you have a lot of power.