Create a demonic vessel for infinite concecration and elevations

This is a sigilic vesselwork of constant demonic blessings and demonic influx. Used for ritual enhancement and general atmospheric demonic elevation of the temple or your regular rooms atmosphere. And even your own being.

This idea has clicked to me because when i have a busy shedule i like to practice my litle rituals in my car so i want it to be as uncomplicated and most potent and practical as possible.

You can of course make the chosen vessel as big as you want it to or litle, hell i would even say the bigger the vessel the bigger is than the influx and elevation of your being and the atmosphere where it would than reside.

I have made this real by the posession and becoming one for some times with the demonic collective called AESHUGAR! With the intent bringing this all about.

It is alike this previous sigilwork wich enhances any and all black magic spell or practices you are doing.

But this one is especially influenced by all the demonic collective so its very powerfull and can be built upon that one above, for further black magical enhancement.
__
PRACTICE:
__
You choose a vessel where you will fill it with for example water, or any substances that you want it to be demonicly transmuted. It is important that it is in a liquid state.After the vessels concecration every liquid youll put in will be transformed as an medium for demonic influxes, elevations and empowerment.
So you can even have a regular drink-flask/Bottle/Glass-es concecrated and every liquid youll drink from it will be demonicly transmuted and enhanced to help you grow on this chosen path of Demon magic or generaly deemed paths known as Black Magic the Lhp.
So lets begin
THE CRATERS OF PANDEMONIUM
MEDITATE AND BRING YOURSELF INTO THE MOOD AND INTENT TO BRING ABOUT METANOIA AND TRANSFORMATION UPON YOUR CHOSEN VESSEL. THAN PROCEED WITH…
INCANTATIONS OF THE COMING CRATERS FROM PANDEMONIUM:
SAMAME ERASCH SCHEKAL LURAS SIRASCH SCHORUWM MIATH. EKARE SLIMAR IRAR INE AWISA ORAKA UWA ULE IRESCHA KIWNE ISNE IL repeated 3 times
WRITE THAN EACH PANDEMONIC CRATER WITH A WATERPROOF MARKER IN ITS APROPIATE ROW ONTO YOUR CHOSEN VESSEL.
[1]

[2]

[3]

[4]

[5]

[6]

HOLD THE VESSEL WITH BOTH HANDS FIRMLY AND EXCLAIM AND INTENT THE PERMANENT ANCHORING OF PANDEMONIC FORCES UNTO THE VESSEL BY:

KAPURA IRAKA ULAMANAS SIRASCH KIRASSS SURUKUMANA ULTASETA KIRAMANA OSTHERA ISNE IL repeated 9 times

FEEL IT COMPLETELY CHANGE AND CONSUMED BY NUMINOUS DARK FIRES AND DEMONIC FORCES SWIRLING ITS ESSENCES OF DARK ASCEND AND TUNNELS/PORTALS/CRATERS INTO THE VESSEL.

THAN ITS DONE.

You let the filled vessel be present in your rite for the ongoing elevation of your coming rites and also for the atmosphere in general. Or. You also have a concecrated regular drink Bottle from where you used, to drink just normal ,boring, dead, water.NO. Afterwards youll probably drinking than ongoingly , demonic vodka shots from the finest refinerys of spiritus of Hell. Where youll not get drunk
( per se) but quite the oposite be elevated in such ways youll probably would feel akin to drunkeness…OF INFINITE POWERRR…

Or something similar like that…

Enjoy it and use it to your benefit and for your dark Ascend.

Until than.

Many thanks and Naga Blessings!

Ave me Tristan Lucifer Frantar!
Ave me Lux Anguis!
Ave me Azzuok Ashimmar!
Ave Aeshugar excelenci!
:skull_and_crossbones::love_you_gesture::zap::fire::heart_on_fire::star2:
:fire:LUX:snake:ANGUIS:japanese_ogre:
ORIGINALS:
__
:black_circle:

:white_circle:
__
:black_circle:

:white_circle:
__

5 Likes

Great work brother, happy to see you ascend in the darkness.
Darkness Absolute
Darkness Eternal
I AM Darkness! :love_you_gesture: :new_moon: :love_you_gesture: :black_heart:

1 Like

Brother in infernum.I never stop my path of Black Magical ascend and growth no matter what. It is my dear duty to help anyone who is sirious of ones own growth in demon magic the lhp and black magic and ones own evolution in general.
I am also very happy to see you enjoy my workings and see its value that itl bring for you and anybody who is using it.

Many thanks and Naga blessings to you dear @scalarshot
:skull_and_crossbones::love_you_gesture::zap::fire::heart_on_fire::star2: