Create a computer spirit?

Nope , however you can try to peer into the future to try to learn what the stocks will do

2 Likes

i should look up how to create a servitor, how do i bind to a computer?
what are the steps for binding?

2 Likes

in this case when you make it basically command it to do so and it will

2 Likes

i had thought of that, two questions? what is a good technique to peer in the future black mirror? or are there other ways? also how can i narrow the time frame down? for example i want to know what the a specific stock is doing tomorrow?

I think you should slow down first of all , even if you try to use spirits to help in the stock market , it goes without saying a variety of spiritual forces are constantly protecting the various stock markets , why not make a project like try to manifest $100 weekly with spirits , then go to $200 , then $300 and build slowly

2 Likes

Those are poor reasons, you’ll likely end up being scammed yourself, having your bank whiped from trojans in the bot you use to gain the money. :wink:

just sayin…

1 Like

maybe a noob question, but can i also command it do automated buying or selling?

1 Like

i came across it yesterday, but i was thinking it cannot do what i want or how i want it.

1 Like

???

Any reference to that demons, maybe?

i’m sorry, but it seems i’m not familiar with those.

by trojans you mean viruses in the real world? i ques that one could make a anti virus servitor? i just brainstorming here

I don’t think so, atleast not in the beginning stages, but it’s worth testing out.

1 Like

okay, last question do i need to know about stock trading or computer programming? to put that knowledge in a servitor ?

I was litterally on a Christian web site that said these demons are responsible typically when your phone or computer started messing up opening things you never clicked and instructed to cast then out with Jesus. Sorry I don’t have anymore info on the demons, I’ll give a short look at Google and get back to you.

1 Like

If you’re binding it to a computer with working connection to the internet no, you simply command it to learn what is required and it can use it to learn.

1 Like

as far as i know, it can. combined with google, a VPN,
etc.

toor browser, in a sandbox.

Activate the Xa Touring spirit towards the Sandbox system.

Then:

let it link over to Sophia,
who haves a citizenship in Saudia Arabia.

Then, search for the content you’re looking for:

Trading platforms.

Terms and Conditions of real Market traiding /that suff costs money as you do it.

When you got a decend platform,
go to test mode,
and get mentally linked to the system.

Start predicting the movement,
based on what you see has happened before.

Train with NO CASH going in,
for the beginning.

When you feel you reliably make income,
you can try it out with real money,
if you’re really planning to go that route.

Again .- i wouldn’t recommend it,
but if you do,
at least stay away from bots,
which may safe your bank and login details,
and send it to the developer of the bot.

to many scammers in that scene.

An example of AI:

• again I CLEARLY ADVISE AGAINST BOT USING.

other AI source:

Sin,

¥’B

Sin,

¥’B

if at all, selfcoded or open source code may be what you want to look at.

3 Likes

So I researched them the spelling is Boyce and Voice but just about every single thing that came up was Christian about casting then out but apperently they even have a song from a Christian. They work more in malfunctions supposedly of everything electronic including cars so I guess there like modern day grimlins. I’ll take another look but I doubt I’ll find anything that is for summoning them or contacting them cause I’m sure you ould use them sabataging something to work out good too.

2 Likes

thank you,
that helped me understand you better.

I apriciate it.

So it’s Boyce and Voice.

kk.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

Boyce and boice it auto corrected the last time.

2 Likes

It’s a dead end made it have to I ckude sigil and put just there names and nothing at all came up just a giant list of sigils on wiki that didn’t include them, there’s a chance these are Christian made up demons but I sorta don’t even like that concept.

2 Likes