Crazy plant lady story šŸŒæ / Need your opinion & possible help

Yes, me too. Especially with my mother who is also a narcissist. But I didnā€™t realise that until a year ago because I grew up in that environment and it was considered ā€œnormalā€.

1 Like

Heā€™s right. You donā€™t need to be doing ā€œA spellā€ to curse.
You can simply send the evil eye.
Cleanse and break the bonds take the advice given. Jealousy mean sightedness snide sniggering hateful or pure anger c a n do it.
Think and listen more before dismissing out of hand because you t honk z person ā€œwonā€™t do thatā€

Fact is we are all energy and every thought or action creates an effect. It can spiral.

Iā€™m not we a ring my glasses so typing right now is guess work!@ so its tiring without th e mā€¦
You get the point.

My actual advice to someone with your perception
Look u p on YT
Frank White " Grail of the Serpent"

It is out of understanding that people here lost replies so try not to dismiss out of ignorance.
@CalebRosengard made a valid point

Ps Edit. If you call yourself crazy you mayswell be.
Food 4 thought

1 Like

Hey @Morgana9, thank you for your time and answer. Iā€™ve never dismissed @CalebRosengard s input, actually I found it very useful. I just didnā€™t know that it was possible to do something like that without intention or ritual.
And when I say ā€˜crazyā€™ in my name I donā€™t mean it in a negative way, Iā€™m just implying that Iā€™m crazy about plants and nature (Iā€™m actually a biologist :wink:).

I will look up your suggestion, thank you so much!

3 Likes

Opposites attract, so maybe youā€™re super attracted to his ā€œ100% materialismā€. You might just need to do some grounding meditation/work and focus more on integrating your current incarnation with life here and now.

HTH

Wake

1 Like

Food for thought. I have g i t my glasses on. Do I probably missed bits.
Although I see a lot of new members do that. I have benefited from this myself.

C check his YT and Facebook. ā€œGrail of the Serpentā€

I have no gripes with youā€¦ and I already understand the implications of ā€œcrazyā€ adeptation. But consider the real reason I mentioned it.
Peace

1 Like

It was weird because when I found out he has a lot of money my first reaction was like no way amigo, not gonna happen. Because I assumed it probably comes with a lot of problems and ego stuff. I know today that itā€™s not healthy to think about money in that way and money is not ā€˜badā€™ but oh well, guess I had a hunch. He saw that and didnā€™t brag or mention it at all, but instead focused on more life and spiritual stuff. I guess in a way I was attracted to that imbalance and thought we would complement each other.

2 Likes

I just checked the You Tube channel you mentioned. He talks about a lot of stuff related to magick. Did you mean something in particular or just to check him out?

1 Like

Explore.
But his talks on energy and the basics.
You will see for yourself.
My device dosent allow me to upload vids on the forum

@CrazyPlantLady
You can pm me if you need to.