Craziest love spell question you ever heard

So instead of going through a long drawn out story im just going to ask

Has anyone ever preformed a love spell on themselves to fall in love or be sexually attracted to someone?

OK I cant help myself here’s the background:
After years of being a slave to a sex addiction and having way too many irresponsible flings with people I really had no business being around I am trying to have a responsible, honest, loving and sexual relationship with a woman. I’ve known her for a while and she has really been the best girl ive met in many many ways but since I’ve committed to being monogamous my sexual attraction just disappeared. To the point where I feel like sex is work or dreaded and I feel horrible. Even worse im making this girl who loves me feel horrible. So I am trying to fix this and Im turning to the one thing that has never failed me in life and that’s Magick. But the problem is everything I find is casting a love spell on someone else I don’t need that and I don’t know if just reversing the roles would get me what im looking for. SO if anyones got any advice id appreciate it

2 Likes

You can use any of the love or obsession spells on yourself. Simply amend it to be you and her, whatever feels right will work.

One of the biggest complaints I’ve seen is the operator becoming obsessed with the target.

2 Likes

You can ask for help from entities as well. Many demons specialize in attraction and passion or if you want angels, Yeliel can create passion and help you have passionate sex (72aom)

1 Like

You don’t need to cast love spells on self. It’s easy. Just self love yourself. Open your heart to self and those you care about. That’s the genuine way!! It’s also the easiest. Loving another is just a matter of you opening your heart and being honest. It’s the honest part that prevent people from doing it.
Maybe you don’t know what love is. So explore. it’s a process not the goal of love that matter. Do it together with your friend. Not the sex do it. I mean explore intimacy/love expression/ discussion etc…about what kind of meaningful relationship you want. It’s not the sex activity that matters. Look at the person for real not the activity.

1 Like