Crafting the "Perfect" Subliminal Audio?

So, I’m well aware that the subconscious mind is a very powerful thing. And subliminal audio is a way to impart affirmations to the subconscious, but I know there’s a large variation in quality from individual audio to individual audio. I’ve been reading a few posts, and my impression is the general consensus is to leave it to the professionals who charge (often exuberant) amounts of money for a 30 minute piece of audio with no guarantee of quality. In my opinion, even if the money is a bit much, the fact that these expensive audio pieces don’t work for everyone is likely matter of people having slight differences in mindset or other brain stuff.

So I was curious, what would theoretically go into crafting the “perfect” subliminal audio for oneself, and a “perfect” subliminal audio that’s more or less universal? I know the basics, like no negative affirmations, keep affirmations more or less realistic, don’t have too many or too few affirmations, etc. But what kinds of affirmations, frequencies, or binaural beats would really take it to the next level?

3 Likes

Not sure about the “perfect” subliminal audio.

But, blockage removal, boosters. Drinking lots of water, and constantly affirming (a mental diet, sorta) should take you far.

3 Likes

Audacity with Nyquist Prompt. Get basic understanding of language used such as NLP and you can craft a very effective one on your own. In terms of tones I would use an alpha or theta tone depending on your needs. Since this bypasses the conscious mind entirely if you use something like nyquist prompt you can use direct command. Also these take time to work about an hour or more of exposure a day for a month or two for optimal performance. It is about saturation with these types of deals unless you are using special techniques but that goes beyond just audio manipulation.

7 Likes

Remind me, what is NLP and the Nyquist Prompt?

1 Like

NLP aka Neuro-linguistic programming “ NLPuses perceptual, behavioral, and communication techniques to make it easier for people to change their thoughts and actions.”

Edit: Used the wrong terminology.

“NLP relies on language processing but should not be confused with natural language processing, which shares the same acronym.”

4 Likes

Nyquist prompt is a script you can get for Audacity that will make a file silent so only the unconscious mind can perceive it while for most individuals the conscious mind is totally oblivious to its existence. The script is free and easy to find. If someone is trying to charge you for the script then you are in the wrong place it is simple line of code as well.

5 Likes

I wanted to do this very thing, to bring the mind into various overlapping mental states, through subliminal suggestion.

What spawned the idea was this:

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion! It’s appreciated.

1 Like

I didnt know there was free software to do this. might be fun to play around.

I have heard about a couple of the “pro” mental health people like Brent Michael Phillips selling big subliminal packages $400-$1,500… and some other guy I heard about yesterday that makes meditation music… but they charge a lot.

The only thing that I have heard about how it works is that the subconscience speaks backwards of the conscious mind. If you really want to get a msg to your subconscience, you have to get an app that lets you record and play backwards. I been messin around with one that I got from the app store.

trying to say something backwards so it sounds right playing backwards is entertaining😉

3 Likes

I’m sure audacity will do that easily. It’s a simple process for almost all recording software

I’ve used the Nyquist prompt and it works, verifiable by putting the treated audio file through an audio analyser. You hear silence but you can see the pitch variations in the graphic display.

2 Likes

i didnt hear about audacity before today… guess I will have to check it out.

here is a little somethin to think about🤔 maybe if you record yourself talking your subconscience doesnt want to listen. maybe if you write the script and have you significant other record it, your subconscience will be more inclined to listen. (haha) I know I don’t like listening to myself in a recording. probably my sub doesnt either

typically, you don’t record yourself saying the affirmations. Most folks I know use a text to speech program.

Don’t have to be backwards can be straight forward. The subliminals I make for people tend to be in the form of direct command and work marvelously for many subjects. Some need fine tuning to fit an individuals needs but without the conscious filter you can get away with a lot more bluntness.

I do recommend using your voice for it but I also practice magnetism and fascination which using voice as a carrier for psychic energy that in turn gets imprinted on the audio in the subliminal. Hence another way to make it extremely effective.

Is it sensory process language that dictates reality like a story experience? Or do you elicit values via questions and let the subconscious answer them later via actions?
@Eldred_Darkthorn

Sometimes you can just say a command and it will work. For instance you x is your god and let the mind figure out the rest from its shared library of language.

1 Like

Here is what the problem is…
The reason some subliminals work and some don’t is because people hide things then call it subliminal. This is where things go wrong. The subconscious mind isn’t capable of critical discernment or complex rational thinking. It can’t differentiate between a real or imagined experience and it only really responds to base stimulation.
You have 3 brains the New the Middle and the Old brain.
The biggest problem is people thinking that their conscious mind (new brain) is the one making choices and decisions. It’s not, it’s the Old brain.
The new brain processes data The middle processes emotions and feelings, and the Old brain takes the info from the first two and then makes a decision.
But this process can actually work backwards and in all honesty is actually the dominant way this info flows.
For example, a person knows she is on a diet but yet the old brain sees that Boston Cream Pie and decides to eat it. The mid brain and the new brain go to work rationalizing the decision so that the whole brain can be in accord.

The three brains always seek that balance and equilibrium. The true key to subliminal is not hiding things from the new brain in the hopes that the old brain sees it and makes a decision. It’s about communicating with the old brain directly and the conscious mind is irrelevant because it will rationalize the decision made by the old brain so long as midbrain feels right about it. The old brain is your pet alligator so treat it as such!

The old brain only responds to six stimulus.

1. Self centered, old brain only cares about the (Me).
  2. Contrast, before/after, risky/safe fast/slow black/white etc.
  3. Tangible input, the old brain doesn’t understand complicated language since that’s a new brain function. When language is introduced it doesn’t recognize meaning of particular words and instead offers up all meanings and associations to that word simultaneously and without discretion or relationship to context. When it hears the word shit it suddenly conjures up all the 100 meanings of the word shit and then your new brain adds the context and removes all associations but the one for which meaning is intended.
  4. Beginning and end, in a nutshell this is why you remember the beginning of a movie and the end most it’s a sign of solid completion. Goes hand in hand with contrast.
  5. Visual stimuli, see it to believe it, connects to tangible input, a picture is worth a thousand words connects to symbolism as a means of communication.
  6. Emotion, the old brain is triggered by emotion. The emotion determines the response. The mid brain reacts emotionally to the choices of the old and also the old makes choices based on info from the midbrain. This is where trance and rapport (which are basically the same thing) becomes a huge player in the game

But I’ll leave you with this… The subconscious has it’s own language and way of thinking and if you can use those properly it doesn’t matter if the conscious mind is fully aware of everything that is going on because when the old brain makes it’s decision the mid and new brain will follow suit. I hope that answers your question.

5 Likes

Hey, Eldred. You really seem to know your stuff.

Is there anything like this for iPad?

Also, do you know if there’s anyone made anything to replace Neuroprogrammer and Mindworkstation yet? The programs from Transparent Corp? Those were really nice. I bought both, but poof, the company disappeared.

No idea for Ipad I haven’t used an apple device in my life but if you can get audacity on it then it will work. NO idea about those either most of my work is from other sources or stuff I make myself for an objective.

1 Like