Covid break

Just on a personal note, I came down with covid more than 3 weeks ago, got hospitalised with Pneumonia eventually and I am currently in recovery, which might last a while, so I probably won’t be doing any magickal stuff for now. I got several PMs and some replies and questions on some threads, but I really wasn’t up to the task of replying to any of them, so sorry about that.

Anyways, for now I will only contribute to the forum intellectually, in terms of knowledge and personal experience about spiritual topics, so apologies for the lack of replies in the past few weeks.

I’m better now, but recovery will take a couple of months, this really is a pretty serious virus, keep safe and try not to get it.

12 Likes

Thats weird. I had it back in april and it was nothing. I got tested and it was positive but it was mainly some breathing issues and basically a cold. I hope youre alright friend.

3 Likes

Sorry to read that, it does seem to hit some people very hard, and others barely at all.

I can understand that, but this might help, if you feel up to visualising, I have had amazing results with both, including on animals (so, no placebo effect):

5 Likes

I’m glad you’re better. Wishing you a healthy recovery!

2 Likes

Yes, thank you, feeling much better.

I had some underlying, undiagnosed health issues, which made it much worse, so I was hospitalised with pneumonia and borderline hypoxia. At least now I know, that I have diabetes, and get treatment for it.

3 Likes

Thanks a bunch.

I do some healing myself, but it doesn’t seem to work that well, when I do it on myself.

I will check those threads out, they seem promising.

1 Like

Have a speedy recovery!

1 Like

I hope your recovery goes well. Yours sounds much like my first bout. My second wasn’t as bad but… well… a hiccup is I have lost most of my smell and taste. May your guardians and magic keep you well.

This virus can emotionally crush people who don’t recover. I get used to setbacks. I am forgetting what some things tasted or smelled like.

You know Izombie where she or zombies went for spices. Yeah, i can sense hot/spicey. I can sense sweet but salty is dying. Losing bitter, sour, and others. I have to really vidually look and feel the texture. Some days its worse than others and some are better.

I might be going deaf in my left ear as well. I have recovered a lot of stamina but it still isn’t great. I’ve list interest in most things. Exercise is about all i really do.

Today, my bike completely broke. Derailer is bent and rear bearings in the tire are screwed. Rubs like crazy. Just more of life’s challenges. I see it as life trying to break me and hitting harder and harder. Its a match to the death. All you can do is keep fighting.

Cheers.

1 Like