Covering all grounds, he is worth it

So you laid down while evoking Lucifer and he dragged you down? May I ask u to elaborate?

1 Like

I guess he didnt expect to hang out.

I didnt give up on this

Theres just ao much that has happened and other stuff i needed to focus on
There has been many ups and downs its insane…we almost got back together again we were at a really good point in our relationship but things fell apart due to his problems (military conscription)

i had to stop my work with Duke Dantalion and Duke Sallos and work with King Belial and King Paimon to try and get him exempted (what he wanted)

He almost had ir… he was so close but then his request got denied and since then he hasnt talked to me at all … i try to open conversation but it’s just back to square one at this point

I dont know where i went wrong . Maybe i wasnr good enough for the magic i was doing

I made a pact with Lord Lucifer asked him to atleast keep the consxription to 1 year instead of 3 and it just worked today… im satisfied… but he leaves in less than 3 weeks and it really hurts but i try to stay strong
Im thinking of keeping my evocation to juat lord Lucifer for the time being because these past weeks have completely drained me of energy

I hope things get better again and we can connect during his days off

Hail Lord Lucifer :heart:

2 Likes

That’s amazing!! Why would you say you weren’t good enough for your magick, there’s not such thing! Your magick has obviously worked, is just maybe you have to focus on other parts of the problem, if the love and desire is already there but there’s barriers between you guys. Work with Belial and Viné on that, they are both amazing.

Don’t settle and don’t assume you’ll have to accept less than what you want. I remembered Neville Goddard’s story about getting exempted from military service: Persisting in your wish fulfilled against what the 3D shows goes a long way, believe me. Best of luck!! :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks alot for your kind words they really encouraged me

Its just that we stopped talking again so im worried its because he lost feelings again but maybe it’s just the stress from his situation

Ill try and start working to build this up again but will try not to lust for results

Thank you

1 Like

Don’t worry about it, your magick worked; that should encourage you to continue, breaking the barriers that keep you apart. You can do this :muscle:t3:

2 Likes

I asked Lord Lucifer to give me signs if he’s willing to help me and hasnt forgotten about me and i got the exact things i asked for

But my situation is still really bad and yesterday i just had the worst day and its just my whole life falling apart not just my love life

Im hoping its just a matter of waiting because i ran out of ideas and energy at this point

1 Like

I feel you there as something similar has happened to me. Keep holding on, I think sometimes things fuck up a bit more before they rearrange themselves (or the spirits rearrange them for us).

2 Likes

Yeah i had a similar thing happen to me just before everything got really good all of a sudden
for a while thats why im holding on

Its just this times seems a bit harder but thank you for your words

1 Like

Ive decided ill no longer rot in my depression i doubted lord Lucifer for a while and its why i suffered but never again
Ill turn my life around this is my turning point I’ll trust Lord Lucifer to make my life beautiful I’ll work my hardest for this ill dedicate myself I’ll no longer blame my lack of energy

Ive done this once and i can do it again
Doubt is what ruined this the first time and ill never doubt again
What ive went through is to awaken me

This post is to remind myself that i have to stay strong no matter what

Lord lucifer show me your power show me that im on the right path

2 Likes

Im back to working on this again… i realize my mistakes and im here to start over
I finally have the energy and excitement i needed for this
I evoked duke Dantalion today… 13/10
For documenting purposes to not forget i offered lots of beautiful flowers , a drop of my blood on the sigil and public praise and recognition when my wishes come true
I asked for a 3 months time frame (by end of 2021)

Im very satisfied… i felt intense goosebumps just like the first time i ever evoked him… its been a while since i felt physical effects from a ritual and im taking this as a sign of his presence
Hail the great Duke Dantalion

I plan on evoking Duke Sallos tomorrow, working with Lord Rosier for the first time on Friday and evoking Marquis Amon on Saturday
Hopefully all goes well im happy to be back

Lord lucifer i thank you for everything and i hope you help me with starting over

2 Likes