Coven roll call (no seriously)

Seeing as that i created a thread for a coven. This one is a little different in respects that id like to honestly know who would be interested in joining my coven?

4 Likes

Well, what are it’s goals? Is it internet based? Or face to face? Tell me more.

1 Like

Seeing as though the internet is connecting us all it would start with group chat, move to zoom or skype calls for better introductions, the main goals at this poi t is progression, if a member is having difficulty in a certain area. Everyone will set aside time. To put energy towards that goal, moving further into later goals will be defined by the patriarch deities of the coven

2 Likes

Are we picking deities or something else in mind?

The deities will be decided and chosen through divination. So that human interference will be minimal in the process

1 Like

Sounds interesting

Yo I need friends :slightly_smiling_face: I’m down.

4 Likes

Everyone. I am going to invite you all to a group message

1 Like

Ive invited you both to my pm

Helping others progress? But don’t we kind of do that here?

1 Like

Doing it on the forum would be more generalized, doing it in a group where you form a bond and know the person is completely seperate. And much stronger of an impact

1 Like

I suppose, I’d be interested in giving it a whirl.

1 Like

As a courtesy please dont being drama into my coven. Im not trying to build any reputation of drama

1 Like

Me? Drama?

1 Like

Im not assuming you or anyone. Just saying as a courtesy

2 Likes

Is this black Magick and are you willing to bring in new magicians? I’d be interested!

1 Like

I’m interested in what this could turn out to be… like-minded comings together are lit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Personally i wouldnt mind a little white magicians within my coven as long as they are ok with the majority of the goals to be RHP oriented.

1 Like

is this some kind of study group? I’m still a beginner
but if allowed … i am interested to join …

1 Like

Not a study group. It is my serious attempt to form a coven. Where as. A group of magicians who collectively work together to obtain goals and progress

3 Likes