Coven or working group in northern Germany?

Is anyone interested in opening a working group near northern Germany? Something like a coven with group rituals or just talking about methods, experiences etc…
Don’t have to be very often, every 2 months or something like that maybe?

4 Likes

If its in Berlin, i am mostly interested in the Black mass, channeling ancient Gods and doing magic especially vampire magic.

2 Likes

It does NOT have to be Wicca. Just the principles to start and continue a successful coven

1 Like

I am a skeptic concerning the collective rituals, but a local community, if it is in Berlin, also could be interesting for me (for sharing the knowledge, etc.).

2 Likes

Rhein-Main Gebiet, anyone??

2 Likes

Hello! I live in Berlin and i am interested in finding like minded people. It is really difficult for me to connect with someone, because most people wouldn’t understand. I am spiritual and i mostly do rituals on improving myself and i started to practice my witch skills and i will soon be working with egyptian deities. Please message me if you live in Berlin so we can gather up and gain knowledge :heart:

2 Likes

Cool so just pm me. I am very happy to do magic with other people together. From the egiptian deities i am very interested in Set :heart_eyes:
See ya

1 Like

So cool to see some Germans here :heart:

3 Likes

I am from Saxony, but I can come sometimes to Berlin. And we can arrange a meeting. There are already three people from East Germany in this thread!

2 Likes

Hallo Leute, :smiley:

Just joined the forum last night.

I am up for exchanging ideas and experiences in Berlin.

Have you already met up?

3 Likes

Hello,
I live in the same zone, if you’d like to meet up or just chat send me a PM

1 Like

Yes there were several Meetings especially by Occulture and Lange Nacht der Religionen.

that muslim hell hole? (shivers)
you have my empathy though :people_hugging:

oh yeah…im uhm :pleading_face: also am from the sacred lands of bratwurst and masochistic politics <3

Hier also, nochn was um mich “sympathischer” zu machen :3

:triumph: er wird in unseren herzen, und unter den peacelords weiterleben…

einzelheiten:
-bin äh sachse
-bin ein dresdner
-…joahr…zeugs halt :sweat:

Are you guys still meeting up?

1 Like

I‘d like to know too

1 Like