Courage Thanks to E.A. And all of you

I just had a revelation the other day. If you really think about it you always accomplish what’s most important to u. It’s all a matter of what you choose. I’m not that fortunate to look that far ahead. I want it yesterday. For the past 20 years of my life I’ve lived like a dog chasing his tail. But a thought came to me last night. Thanks to E.A. And all of you. I’ve commanded demons to manifest befor and had them do my biding. I’ve called them from the depths of hell to come before me. Think of that next time you have challenge in front of you. You can do anything you put ur mind too and this is proof. I’ve been going through some shit but I’m gonna come out a winner bigger and damn shore fuckin badder. What sets the champion apart from the looser is how you react to the circumstances that life throws at you. Thank you to everybody on here.

That’s the spirit, take up arms and fight to win! :slight_smile:

I wish more people were like you, world would be a better place.
Desire power, seize it and use it to fight, not just to win, but to live as we were supposed to.

That’s Dan right bro!
My success with Belial getting me out of jail and Paimon helping me keep my job is proof that the will and desire is what matters most.

A lot of the shit I’ve done with majick has just been distant “wants”.,but when it came to something that I NEEDED to happen my will was strong enough to make it manifest.

Even if your goal is trivial you have to BUILD that desire until it feels like a life and death situation so you have something to release.

1 Like

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:3, topic:3636”]That’s Dan right bro!
My success with Belial getting me out of jail and Paimon helping me keep my job is proof that the will and desire is what matters most.

A lot of the shit I’ve done with majick has just been distant “wants”.,but when it came to something that I NEEDED to happen my will was strong enough to make it manifest.

Even if your goal is trivial you have to BUILD that desire until it feels like a life and death situation so you have something to release.[/quote]

lol I’m going to use that now.

It’s Dan and right Guys!

I want to evoke Belial for my uncles case. Hes looking at life in prison. But I went to my soon to be Padrino in Ifa. The problem is that when u do something with the Orishas or Palo spirits. They do things their way. So if you do too many things its more harm than good. But I want to do it just to do it. Just so you guys know if you have a problem and go to A santero or a babaluye. You usually dont get off completely.Especially if Ochosi stands up to defend you. He’s justice. So you wont do life but your going to get what you deserve. Palo spirits dont give a fuck they’ll get you off too. Ifa is great because Orula is the diviner of the religion. I know Hougans and Mambos that get readings from Babalouyes. Its really one of the highest forms of divination on the planet. I was going to do an evocation and give Belial 3 pidgeons with Bourbon. Thanks to Gnosis. Pidgeons are easy to kill by yourself you can just pop thier heads off and the bleed alot. I would give him a goat but thats def a 2 man job. Goats are heavy to hold up. one guy has to hold it while the other guy lets the blood drip out of his neck and then you cut its head off. That shit hurts your back. and thier heads are hard to cutt off. you gotta bend that shit back and forrth. What animal do you think hed want?

Oh and Im going to be evoking him outside because I cant have him in my house. The energy is too intense. Belials energy is intense.