Could someone help me with a ritual?

What would be the most ideal way to use magic to gain many friends, male or female, all with platonic love for me? Like the kind of magic that will make me kind of universally liked, even though my personality is shit. I just need a huge rush of friends from all walks of life and alignments.

3 Likes

Hm, maybe you should do a ritual to change your personality.

4 Likes

Yeah I would start working on yourself first, self love and acceptance, once you change the way you view yourself it will have a knock on effect in your outer world.

1 Like

I think that there are some Goetic entities, a magical square from Abramelin and maybe also the Venus olympian spirit… indeed, in addition to developing some traits, acting in everyday’s life.

Learn to manipulate your aura and give yourself an aura of charisma and attraction.

1 Like

You’re doing well to realise this.

Read everything you can find by Napoleon Hill, he’s the guy to fix this, I was bitter and twisted and actually pretty hateful when I was younger, and now I can get along with pretty much anyone (I’m talking about in offline life, obviously modding on here I piss peeps off, part and parcel), brush off haters, and do really well for myself.

If you just plaster this over trying to magick up friends you’ll despise them for being fooled, and never have deep friendships that are rewarding to the soul, and also you’ll hate yourself for getting to know people and yet not feel worthy of them deep inside.

You got this though because you recognise the problem in ways billions never do, and go to the grave clutching their shittiness like a holy saviour… :+1:

3 Likes

I honestly wish to be the well-liked snake, behind my mask… I’m not trying to better myself, I’m about the downward spiral into hell… Even if I don’t feel worthy of the affection i may recieve, it feels better that way… to me at least.

lol okay dude, whatever. :laughing:

3 Likes

Alibastard I am xD

ask Ameinial

You don’t need a ritual to change your personality, besides the personality is something that develops, realizing aspects that aren’t helpful and taking on aspects already there but pushes back and ignored. Then there’s aura manipulation which can help a lot in self development in a mundane sense because how you view yourself affects your aura and what you make people see you as. Someone who views themselves weak and spineless will give off that impression to those around them per example, so a nice expression of one’s aura can give off what they want the world around them to view them as which in turn can boost the individual’s confidence if that world view changes.

1 Like

are you feeling well? I just realized you had cancer. You have not been on the forum for a while. Hope you heal from it and come back to the forum

1 Like

If you are looking to gain friends, talk to Vual. He can show you a great many techniques to draw people in, whether it be in the form of glamour or bestowing a mantle of attraction on you.
Asmodeus will help you develop your personality however you wish to define yourself, whether it be the charismatic leader… or the snake behind the mask

1 Like