Could people notice that 3rd eye is opened?

Good evening to all. I’m posting this because today I’ve experienced this. I was talking with a teenager and during the conversation (related with terror pictures and creepypasta) we were interrupted by another person that distracted me from the conversation I’ve had with this teenager, the reason because I’ve told to him that I only have a pair of eyes and that my attention was focused on the girl that was talking to me before. Suddenly she smiled at me and placed one of her fingers on her forehead, indicating or making understand that I have a 3rd eye. Nobody knows about my meditation and work on my Goddess Lilith. So, why this girl pointed to her forehead and looked at me smiling, if nobody knows about my magick work? Thanks for your attention!

2 Likes

You know Lilith takes the form of a Little girl quite often.

1 Like

Another thing related about this. The conversation I’ve had with this girl (and some of her closest friends) wasn’t planned for me. They started to talk about creepypasta stories and one of them said “we are a cult… a satanic cult” smiling to their friends. It could be a coincidence or a proof that my Goddess Lilith is surrounding me wherever I go and whatever I do?

1 Like

You just answered your question.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Have a great day!

1 Like

Also if I remember right if your eye is open relatively wide you start to get a purple aura around you

2 Likes

A good friend of mine told me about my aura… “Red auric field”

It could be that she has occultic knowledge as well but refrains from going past anything more than dropping hints of how much she knows. I do the same thing and wait to see their reaction or response before sharing more. It could be lilith is bringing you like minded individuals like the girl.

1 Like

I don’t know if this girl have any knowledge about occultism. But during the conversation, she enjoyed all what we’ve were talking about while we were chillin with her friends. In fact, she was telling to us creepypasta stories and looked like she were enjoy them. The thing that surprised me was when she smiled at me pointing her forehead and looking at me…@rin