Could BELIAL Actually Be A Miracle LIGHT WORKER Attuned To The SUN ENERGY?

So I recently downloaded the free ebook Koetting (Compendium-Of-Belial-Sample) has so graciously provided for us to sample some of his work, alongside the other mentioned magicians… and there is also one video that I watched on Belial where Koetting mentions something about DNA, etc… not to mention the mix that I was listening to transitioned to this song: ▼▲ S▲MH▲IN - Rite - YouTube ( ▼▲ S▲MH▲IN - Rite) as I was preparing this post, so it could be that I am RIGHT :wink:

Either way, would love to hear your thoughts on the following:

The most sinister demons in world history have united. They currently possess and animate black magickians to perform sorcery as their weapons in a cosmic revolutionary war on earth.

Sorcery in it’s simplest form is the use/practice of magick…

Revolution is to create change and transformation…

Ancient tribes formulated entire religions to deify these prehuman forces of nature

Nature is that which binds us all…

Belial possesses no admiration for ranks and pecking orders. He liberates;

Which means we all have the opportunity to be free…

Finally, the Human slayed the God. Finally, the Individual left the Tribe. Finally, Left became Right.

That which has been created by us humans to be baneful and evil and wicked, could actually be the opposite (in a dualistic sense)… and thanks to an expanded awareness due to our global shift from the dark ages to that of light (spiritual awakening), we are now being guided back to truth.

The lawless one, Belial, smashes the gate at Mount Olympus so that black magickians can steal their fire back from the gods like Prometheus to power human evolution.

Emphasis on FIRE…

Now we rise as morning stars that bear the light.

The SUN is a star…

My arms operating without my conscious command were lifted into the air before me, my hands cupping as if trying to hold water in them.

Representing a vessel…

No, this gate leads not to nothingness, but to everything for you.

Referencing a potential sacrifice (nothingness/death), yet that which gives us life (healing/peace/freedom/etc)…

There he was, Belial Lord of the Abyss.

Abyss would the dark nothingness of space…

In the Bible and the apocrypha, “Belial” is a synonym for the prince of darkness, the Antichrist, the devil, the father of idolatry, the demon of impurity, the angel of lawlessness, and the ruler of the world, identified with Samael.

Without the SUN there is no life here on Earth (for us humans anyway)…

The latter is a fairly modern association that owes much to LaVey’s THE SATANIC BIBLE, where Belial represents the mastery of the earth, “magic with both feet on the ground—real, hardcore, magical procedure,” as well as independence, self-sufficiency and personal accomplishment.

Personal accomplishment is to do something for yourself…
Self-sufficiency in it’s most basic form refers to agriculture (food to survive)…
Independence is to be one with all that is and thrive…

In this interpretation Belial is one of the primal initiators on the path of the Qliphoth, the guardian of the gateway to the Dark Tree and the mediator between the Dayside and the Nightside.

Biorythm of sunrise and sunset…

The Initiate on the path of the Nightside meets this demon king at the threshold of the Abyss, where he guards the gateway that connects the bright and the dark sides of the Tree.

At sunrise the many fires, electricities, ethers and more subtle energies emanating from the sun extend all the way to the Earth and produce a flood effect at those coordinates where the sun is said to rise. It is awesome. The flood enlivens and purifies everything in its path, destroying what is impure in its wake. This torrent of life- sustaining energies causes all life to rejoice. At sunrise that music can be heard. The morning Agnihotra Mantra is the essence of that music. It is the quintessential sound of that flood. At sunset the flood recedes. (Source: http://reikibrahma.org/NewsLetter/Homa%20Therapy-2012-January.pdf // page 4)

This is the sacred fire of Belial, the lord of the depths and the keeper who guides the souls of the adepts through the realms of shadows. Here the adept learns how to unite one’s soul with Belial through death and the void, beginning with the transformation of the soul into his god-form.

Agnihotra is a sacrificial fire, where death (ash) is then consumed to offer health and wellbeing…

Belial is the guardian of secret fire, manifesting in the flames within the temple through a formula allowing us to open gates to knowledge and self-deification.

The Egyptian pyramids are considered temples and the Agnihotra vessel is an inverted pyramid…

PNG

Even the Sigil of the Temple of Belial looks like an inverted pyramid with a flame burning within it, and the subtle energies depicting around it connected to the ether and the Earth…

He is without a master because he is the master…

Homa Therapy is also or better known as Agnihotra - https://www.agnihotra.org/

And last but not least, I’ll reference the DNA image that Koetting was shown by Belial with this:

I presume there is some type of DNA mutation within the Agnihotra/HOMA atmosphere…

An UPGRADE as such :smiley:

What are your thoughts?

7 Likes

Yes: I have some weird views on this, I think we’re probably on the same page to some extent.

It’s odd isn’t it that “idolatry” is usually the representation of the Divine in human (or partially human) form, and it’s the one thing the toxic desert cults went hardest AGAINST, to the extent of battling and trying to destroy the forms of Christianity (specifically, Catholicism and Russian Orthodoxy) that retained that ancient concept of Christ as God-in-Man, and which venerated Saints as living humans who had supernatural powers.

Protestantism (and I am aware of various reasons it came about) is a regression to worshipping in empty rooms with no images of any kind, as such it more closely resembles orthodox Judaism & even Islam (some mosques are elaborately decorated, but NOT with images of humans - that is completely forbidden).

It seems to me there is the everyday religion as practiced by people, many of them fine people and trying to bring the best of what they hope for, but over the top, like a repeating harmony, come the toxic and destructive effects of insisting there is only “one god” and that man must WORSHIP that thing. I went into that in more depth, here: Polytheism vs. Monotheism - #7 by Lady_Eva

This does finally drive all people into sitting grovelling in a bare room, afriad to hear from any spirit except the “god” thing they dearly hope will decide to not torture them for ewternity, for sins too contradictory and fucked-up to be able to rationally nabigate with confidence.

FUCK THAT.

Breaking out into the Ascent of Man (and yeah, use any archetype you like there for that, Christ or the saints are as good as any) is the way ahead, the way I have chosen, though I love and truly adore many gods and goddesses as spirits of great ability and power, as both mentors and blood kin. But that fundamental grovelling shit is just not there.

And also in support of your findings, the link to unlocking the Sun was something I found myself with regards to our spiritual liberation.

6 Likes

One of the forms that Belial recently showed me is that of a robed bald man who radiated light. Prior to this it was a minotaur.

This is not a metaphor. This is happening as we speak. You can see the ripples of this as a global paradigm shift. People are beginning to wake up and question what they have been told all their lives. And they are beginning to resist. And we are winning.

I would say that this inversion happened a long time ago and was imposed by those who had a lot to gain by misleading people. The ship is now being righted.

I would add that he represents earthly wisdom and plain old common sense. Just ask Belial something bone headed and you’ll see what I mean.

2 Likes

This post by you is amazing. Thank you so much. The more I hear about Belial…the better I feel.

Regards😊

1 Like