Corson

Hey guys i need to know if you do energy work with Corson? Which Sigil and Incantations do you use? Any meaningful experiences gathered? In ritual magic is one of the rulers of West, element water:

• King of the East: Amaymon
  • King of the West: Corson
  • King of the North: Ziminiar
  • King of the South: Gaap
2 Likes

Is there a particular reason why you opened threads for each name instead of simply asking about all of the cardinal rulers in one? :thinking:

5 Likes
2 Likes

@DarkestKnight I agree with that too :smile:

Anyways; There 's no much information about Curson or Cvrson in Latin. He is not meant to be conjured except on great occasion says Crowley in his book Goetia. Something to consider seriously.

De praestigiis daemonum by Johann Weyer first did mention of him. ( in 1563)

Here is the original of the book; how is your Latin? :slight_smile:

Here the English version; not full but comparisons etc.

http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/weyer.htm

The full version can be found at Amazon

These four Great Kings are usually called Oriens, or Uriens, Paymon or Paymonia, Ariton or Egyn, and Amaymon or Amaimon. By the Rabbins, they have frequently entitled: Samael, Azazel, Azäel, and Mahazael. That may be the reason that we see other names more instead of Cvrson.

2 Likes

Of course, there is very little info on Balg about the 3 of them. Maybe someone works closely with one of them.

2 Likes

Thanks!! Yes my Latinum is okay, i don’t use it a lot thou. I hope i find the Information i am looking for

3 Likes

Great then … :blush:

2 Likes

What’s his sigil? Does anyone know? Does he even have one?

Don’t wanna summon, just for something else.