Corborbath Success using Magick of Influence

No, it is common for everyone. Regulars have other capabilities.

1 Like

lol off topic as fuck

shrugs sorry man.

Hi Keteriya,

i have bought to book, but since it takes a time before i have it. i downloaded a free pdf file.
anyway i have read the book and got two questions? you said you shortened the ritual and stil got results. which part did you take out?

also you said when you was at the selter you did the ritual durning daytime and got results.
have you done more rituals durning daytime and still got results? also did you done all the rituals at the day the supposed to been done? or did you do rituals when ever you wantend?

thanks for the information.

best regards,

Just follow instruction and stop being creative. That’s how you mess up your life. The authors are group of people who took out all the fluff and leave the practical parts. Simplifying it further will mess up the magick process. Also , its way off topic to the poster of book on magick of influence.

what’s your problem? i just seek knowledge, and try you understand magick as a whole. who says i want to be creative or that i want to take things out. i just try to understand the process of the ritual. by asking a person that done the ritual. its called research. you is what i call a gate keeper. a person that does his best to keep others in the dark. mind your own business will ya? if you only placed a comment to me in this thread and that was fine, but you also harnessing me in my PM. ¨you said just get all the GoM books¨ who said i did not have them?

as for asking about the Djinn book in this thread, i got my reasons to do so.
i can start a new topic and mention the name of the person i was talking to in the hope she will respond. or i could send a PM but i found a PM is too invasive. but you are right is against the rules to go off topic.
are you happy now forum-police officer

U do the spell with instructions given in the book. NOt getting advice for different instructions that is different from the book. common sense of basics magick learning. With your poor attitude when someone’s trying to tell you to follow instructions and not try to change it for your safety ,you won’t get far. Simple as that. Your just another taker who gets angry when other advise to follow the book . You just want to be creative without the intended instruction spell.

Normal folks would do the instructed spell not ask how to make to take away steps to make it different and still works without doing the spells.

No sane person would even consider messing with the steps if they didn’t do the spell yet.

who says i had the intent to not follow the instruction ? you act like you know me or someting. i just asking that because i want too understand magick as a whole. now stop with this high horse kind of stuff and acting like you know what i wanted too do or how i am going too do this ritual

best regards,

U do it by following instruction of book. It’s all you need. the book instructions. that’s how you do magick. No added info from anyone else is needed to be creative. Once u get bascis down of each process of magick, then you can be creative. Cuz practice will give u the knowledge and understanding not what others tell you. So follow the instructions. Not that hard.

As pertain to the post. Even he/she follow the instructions outlined in the book of Magick of Influence. That’s how you get success as the book intended the proper process steps.

you are making shit up, stop with that, i already told you, that i am going to follow the instructions, i am a human with free will so i am going to ask what i want and when i want, let that be clear to you

@Quindecim I’ll pm you in a bit. It’s no big deal, I owe @Pandagoose a response to his pm as is, just been having some shit going on I didn’t expect, Completely unrelated to the workings I’ve done and been taking care of business.

2 Likes

Honestly I just completely ignore wisepup, they attack every other post I make in a similar manner- this is why I rarely post on here and have started a scrivener document with my experiences to release elsewhere at a later date.

I believe there are some who will find value in my experiences even if the people on this forum cannot lower themselves to do so.

3 Likes

yeah i thought of sending you a PM but i thought maybe you find that too invasive since we already talked yesterday. so i dint want that you might think that i keep sending or keep asking stuff, especially with a PM it just too intrusive.

as for wisepup well you are a regular member and wisepup is not, ques it has something too do with that you are a woman and that she is also a woman.
maybe she cant stand that you make progress, i don’t know, i once heard that women cant stand other woman because they know how they are or what kind of manipulation games they play some thing like that, because they can see right through that because they there same. i am not saying you playing manipulation games, i just say what i heard about women in general.
the point i trying to make here is this, the only reason she keeps naggin and yeppin is because you both are women. if you was a man than she probably would not stalk you around and sucking attention and energy.

about the shit that’s come up, i hope you handle it swift so that it cant be a obstacle in the further or make more obstacles, i be looking forward to you PM

2 Likes

All good. Just found out I have to make the 2600 mile trip home to me kids- on really short notice so I’m busy taking Care of banking and packing and the like.

maybe you could do a ritual for safe travel? 2600 miles is a lot.

lol. i’m not a regular member? You are so clueless. And i’m not a woman. Your so full of clueless thinking.

Someone suggest stuff for your safety to follow and you go all bent on it. lol I don’t make shit up. I do practical sound thinking which means, following instructions of the book and not mess with it til you get real experience. Instead of trying to create different ways to cast without experience being a newbie.

@keteriya, you should not even suggest he go off the instructions when he’s a newbie. He’ll make crazy shit ideas up as it seems. Not my problem if he gets into trouble evoking stuff that haunts him. SEems he don’t care about other’s safety suggestions.

:+1:

i think i’ve that book. Haven’t read it yet tho.

1 Like

have that book too… Gosh i need to read more…

1 Like

@asshole. Clearly you don’t have regular as status under your name is what they mean. How often you jump into belittle others is really non- factor -and not at all what @Quindecim was implying.

I never advised anyone to not follow the given instructions. I was simply truthful about my experiences, that I have used the rituals and not once followed them exactly.

When I was in a homeless shelter I could not follow the rituals as written. I decided to take the risk it and do it anyway- fully aware I might Fck myself- but it was the only way I was able. It panned out.

The more you actually work with a system, the more you find what is necessary and what is not, for you to work with the system well. What works for each Person can vary-None of us are exactly the same as you should Have come accustomed to by now. As often as you find yourself having fits at others, surely you’ve a picked up on there is not a single way for all.

I think we all recommend (most of us actually walking some sort of path) doing things the way the rituals are written to begin with, especially if your a newbie simply because you don’t know what will work for you and what won’t, but the author has given you a method that supposedly works so you should follow it to least put yourself in the mindset they were in to have a similar experience.

Regardless of advising people to follow the book- that’s why I’ve linked it all over this damned forum instead of giving my own instructions, I am still going to offer honest testimony and details about what I did- even If I made the choice not to follow the authors lead.

Now I need a damned cigarette cuz you irritate the piss out of me every-time you jump in with intentions of simply making someone do something your way.

Why don’t you go practice more so you can give more experiences and less opinions like some of the more valued members? (not me I’m too irritable to be bothered to become a valued member.)

Now that this thread is even further detailed, please anyone who wants to discuss it simply pm me.

2 Likes