I’m currently having a large war-level argument with a cluster of oppressive a$$hats.
They were bothering me again (I guess there just aren’t enough war shamans in the world) in the dream. In fact they’d put me to sleep to do it. Very annoying suckers… anyway suddenly they were gone: Wiped away even. And I’m staring at a set of very large crow legs. Which is the word that went into my head: “crow”
So you look up, because quite frankly you don’t feel too threatened you just want to know what is towering over you. And looking down was, well, a crow. Red eyes. Red marks going up his cranium, which I thought was unusual. Just looking deeply at me.
So I told him off. Seriously, I didn’t know who he was and I’m quite irritated at the 500+ day battle that’s been going on, hijacking my spiritual path with no end in sight being as all of the lore everywhere says once my hijackers get you there’s no getting away. No lore to tell me how to kick butt. I wasn’t in the mood for someone ELSE coming along only to get batted away like they did Orobas (I’m not kidding) and didn’t know if I was looking at friend or foe.
Then you get pushed awake, as you do.
But the crow was bothering me. I meet a lot of spirits when I’m able to remember. This crow was different. He wasn’t sizing me up. I didn’t feel threatened. I thought maybe he was one of my helper spirits and the red was injuries from batting the interlopers away. (Interlopers being the term the transpersonal counselors have dubbed them in professional circles.)
Thank you Shemyaza for being a quiet current past the glass. It’s neat how when you work with him, information kind of comes out of nowhere in ways that defy algorithms. I learned today of Raum.
I don’t know all of the dæmons. I learn slow. I don’t have a lot of time. I take things as I go. And you admit there’s a lot of them to learn.
But I do know I’d made a promise to some that had approached me for a favor last year.
The next day (or maybe 12 hours) later, I’m sitting in my chair the way I do when chilling out and there’s a flutter in the air, like light being shifted when something moves. I look, trying to figure out what’s moving to cause it and saw a shadow move along the wall. Only the shadow wasn’t like your shadow or mine. The shadow was the creature: a bird that flew down and went into the lampshade. Which was neat to watch, and I wish I’d had my glasses on so I could have seen it more clear. Also, sage and juniper is in order.
Anyway I think that the spirit in the dream was Raum. So I’ll be drumming for him today. I also won’t be taking chances, mind you, but.. I KNEW it was dæmonic after I’d thought about it. It had that “smell”. But I also didn’t find anything to tell me what at first. Someone’s video on tiktok at random is what clued me in today.
Just wanted to share the weirdness for giggles.