Cool as fuck

Go to the same place as you would to order the books

4 Likes

Two of those shirts will be mine in two weeks or less globally

2 Likes

It feels really good to know that all us demon children have a place to call home and we have a family here. Balg is the best place for the spirit of Antichrist to flourish and as you all know there is no singular Antichrist but together the lot of us make up the Antichrist spirit and energy

4 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra is getting azazel i bet @J.A.Ragnarson is getting belial and somebody else. Lets see fuck it ill get Lucifers

Fuck yeah i love yall man. Alot of you guide me on my path to damnation and in that i find salvation. I have become illuminated

1 Like

I’m getting a Left Hand Path hat, Steal Fire From The Gods shirt, and the Evolve shirt

2 Likes

I also want one of the balg star logo shirts …

HonestlyI want them all but … Anyway I’ll start there :joy:

4 Likes

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

This is fucking hysterical.

2 Likes

How?

E.A. Koetting is selling T-Shirts!

I never claimed to have much respect for him - even if I do like the BALG forums - so seeing him selling T-shirts is like watching him become the Nickelback of LHP-practitioners, which is hysterical because I always knew he would eventually reach that point.

2 Likes

I always wanted a balg t shirt.

You’d be suprised at what E.A. really is all about. And how much he has done for this forum in the spot light and behind the scene. Things you would never know about.

When you hit that level being able to talk to someone with out having to be face to face or on a phone …you learn alot…

I’ve been pulled to EA s circle a couple of times…and what we discussed there … ended up happening within a few days.

This may just look like merch to you guys but it’s actually a giving back…because alot of older members have been asking for t shirts for a long time…

This is my home why wouldnt I want to show my support.

WEither you like EA or not or the rest of Balg authors …we all come here… we all use something they pay for… why not show balg our support.

I have no problem paying 30 bucks for a time shirt I’ve wanted for 2 years.

5 Likes

She has a point.

1 Like

to be honest the t-shirts seem like a timothy idea,
at the same time i’m definitely going to get a d’aath shirt :slight_smile:

1 Like

It doesn’t really matter whose idea it was. If it was Timothy s then that’s cool too.

My point was it’s kind of rude to get on EA s forum in EA s section of the forum and say things like that.

If you don’t wanna buy a shirt then don’t. .but I started this thread because I personally thought it was cool and was giving balg there props for it…

6 Likes

Shiiiiiit. So I looked through the catalogue. I can’t. Resist. There’s so much I want…

1 Like

Well, I’ll probably kiss my paycheck goodbye.

2 Likes

I want the lucifer, Hekate, beezlebub, lucifuge, azazel and Abbadon stuff. Oh and asmodeus.

2 Likes

I know I want it all too :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Cool!

I performed an evocation of Belial and all I got was this lousy tee-shirt…lol.

3 Likes