Converting Oneself Into a Demonic Entity

While there are a number of ways to summon demonic entities, I wonder is there a way to become a demon myself? Does anyone know or have tried?

@anon48079295

I am kind of reluctant to mention it since ever since it was mentioned there’s cringy talk of becoming succubus daughters to Lilith and new age bs about mechanical bodies and what not lol.

However, I digress…but it’s possible for the soul to be transmuted or “ascended” to a demon I quote ascend because I find the concept idiotic when it comes to becoming something other than what you are. But basically Certain Gods can transmute the soul into that of their race of demons, or you can see if Lucifer, Lilith, or one of the Goetic kings would do such.

3 Likes

You may try a YT video, especially amongst those on Satania’s channel
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=satania+transform
the closer one is (inner) transformation into a djinn; an hermeticist once wrote that it’s possible to become a certain type of being by asking their friendship, living their life.

1 Like

So you can change your soul just by using a mantra?

1 Like

Elaborate your understanding of demon.

it is possible under my understanding of word demon, but there are alot of misunderstanding in terminology.

it is possible to exist separated from god, and practice terrestial and demonic arts and magick, and changing your appearance in astral

1 Like

It’s possible if you make certain pacts. It’s considered a form of alchemy. I’m actually going through that process now.

1 Like

Indeed a mantra by itself, a bit unlikely, but if repeated and combined with the necessary “homework” it helps such a transformation.

1 Like

You’re going through that process right now???!!! Way cool!!! Thanks for offering you comments. Much appreciated!

1 Like

You could probably pledge yourself to Lucifer and in exchange he’d offer you a spiritual alchemy of the soul which definitely give you some of those demonic aspects. Although It’s not all roses and sunshine. It’s a process of struggle and lessons in order to transmutate the soul.

2 Likes

Thank you! Thank you very much for that suggestion. I already have a life-long pact with father Lucifer through Ben Qayin. I’ll go and ask father.

1 Like

Making this sort of pact will be binding through all of your incarnations. Have fun! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes