Midnight: ‘Red, why are you crying?’

Red: ‘I miss you.’

Midnight: ’ Red, let go of your guilt.’

Red: ‘no one understands me’.

Midnight: ‘Red, it’s not your responsibility anymore. Let it go.’

Red: ‘but…’

Midnight looks sternly, but kindly: ‘Red, it’s okay. Breath. Let go.’

Red: ‘yeah, but…’

Midnight sighs deeply: ‘Red, just make yourself happy, girl’.

Red: ‘it’s nice to be called that again’.

With that I am going the night off of the balg forum. Peace. See you all tomorrow or later.

4 Likes

Being understood by others is overrated. It is no where near as fulfilling as being yourself and following our own drum beat. At the end of the day, it is not others you have to answer and explain to, but yourself alone. So don’t allow the opinions of others bog you down. Or at least that is my own insane perspective lol.

Anyways, enjoy your break and I’ll see ya when you return

4 Likes

I feel that way alot too. Like no one really gets me.

But I’ve learned that that is our protective voice trying to keep us safe but some times we need to tell it to be quiet . We got this and just lean into.
Generally when I get those thoughts is when I pull back from magick. But I’m now trying to resist that and push myself to dig my heels in and keep at it.

Your not alone. You can message me anytime.

Just remember to lean with it , rock with it.
:slight_smile::heart:

And some times we all do need to step away and do some normy stuff. As much I don’t like it :joy:
It does help. And then come back refreshed.

2 Likes

In my experience, once we truly understand ourselves, the world understands us. We are immensely complex beings, but, also, immensely simple beings. By our very natures we are paradoxical. In my opinion, the path to ultimate selflessness lies in ultimate selfishness, and, the path to ultimate selfishness lies in ultimate selflessness. The ouroboros. As a parting statement in this thread, I offer these words:
Be comfy, if something attempts to interfere with that, comfortably set its genitals on fire and continue being comfy. We, each and everyone are inviolable and indomitable, it just, at times, takes a little while to consciously recall this truth. May you be blessed with head pats and doughnuts.

3 Likes

It’s pretty sad all I was doing was writing quatrains using Kendall’s words as a title, and adding my own spin to it. As a tribute.

I wasn’t doing anything wrong. I wasn’t feeling wonderful yesterday.

I was just trying something new.

This forum as a lot problems on it, and I am not talking about some one writing poems either.

4 Likes

Me and you both don’t like living here. I have desired the celestial and the divine ever since my birth.

@Purple Can you astral project? If so why are you still here?

Not going to lie, I am a bit envious at the fact that you get the grief that you do (not that I am unsympathetic of the struggle). You have more to overcome and be proud of later. It has a sweeter ending than those who others constantly agree with, although they had their own struggles to overcome. I think that is one of the only reasons I enjoy being on this plane, in this timeline. There are countless enemies to overcome and great change that can be done.

Huh, maybe my soul isn’t here just to be on holiday afterall.

2 Likes

I am trying to figure my new self out. Trying new things. Turning all negatives to a positive.

I was trying to get back into my writing. I was using Kendall’s words as inspiration to work on some of my poetry styles.

He is inspiring. His life story, and how well he is doing now.

I don’t have any real passion or dreams. I’m like just an empty vessel.

I am a rudderless boat drifting in the ocean.

2 Likes

Sounds like you are in the perfect position then as it is when we seem lost that we find what we are looking for, as maddening as the experience can be. Keep up with your work, trying new things out, and let it take it wherever you will :slight_smile:

4 Likes

As far as writing goes, it is the modern trend to emphasis being completely unique. However, this was not always so. H.P. Lovecraft, the father of Cosmic Horror and a great influence on science fiction, actually wrote his work as a response to the work of others at the time. He would be inspire by these other works and rewrite similiar themes with his own spin on them, creating something completely new in the process. In the end, his work has put an impact both in the world of the creative arts and in the occult. So, as long as you are not plagiarizing and give credit where it is due, I find no wrong in being inspired by the work of others and spinning it with your own style to create your own work. It is a form of art regardless

3 Likes

https://lovecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Lovecraft_Circle

Kendall started here as a regular member. Look how far he as came in that time!

3 Likes

He has certainly gone far, and his work is certainly commendable. However, there is a danger on putting people on too high of a pedestal. It makes them look untouchable, that no one can find a way to rise to the same heights in their own way. This is obviously not the truth, if you are determined to put the work into it and find your own way

5 Likes

He did what he does best, if everyone would do an inner search and not resist necessary change, then everyone would live a success story.

Better be true and pure than to be tainted by other’s expectations and demands.

5 Likes

There is a saying:

“All those who wander are not lost.”

You have to lose yourself to find yourself.

2 Likes

Look you’re a cool person, a bit nutty but who isn’t. But this is what you posted yesterday and whether it was you or Midnight, it was just going to derail C.Kendall’s topic, so I removed it, and the posts before it, and about it, they were off topic to his OP and it was going to turn into a major drama, and NOBODY would have been happy when that happens.

I hope you feel better today, you’ve done some awesome posts of artwork, and compiling stuff to help beginners on here. :+1:

Pretty much 99% of problems on this forum come from people not doing their own work and getting overly caught up in critiquing someone else. Just hoe your own row, people will be drawn to what they like and everyone gets a chance to be heard that way, which can only drive evolution and the knowledge base for ALL of us. :smiley:

7 Likes

Word.
I should be sleeping but I am still around looking for posts to troll.
Trolls are magical, so I am actually doing magical work.

3 Likes

Go to bed! :sparkling_heart: :teddy_bear:

3 Likes

Your posts are alot of what got me started. Give yourself the credit that you give others. I don’t know the story behind this but I wanted to let you know that. What you offer is just as valuable to me as what Kendall does.

1 Like

Adam Lambert
Soaked

Soaked to the bone
And sink like a stone
Walk home alone
It’s not the first time
It’s not the worst crime
Your soul will be ok

And you’ve had enough
Searching for love
And you miss the touch