Conversation with Meton

This was an evocation of the Meton spirit from the realm of flames using Jenny Tyson’s style of channeling, pulling written questions out of a bag without knowing which ones were more questions.

What can you tell me about Archangel Barachiel and how to contact him?

Barachiel is an archangel of the fourth heaven, imposing, powerful, with a thousand eyes and more, with a golden aura, a crown of roses, he adores flowers, jasmine, sweet drinks, he helps the helpless who show mercy.

Friday is the ideal day for him between the time of Venus and Jupiter. As I said, he loves sweet things. If you want to call him, say the following words.

ARKARADASH BARCHIEL OR EL KADI EL FARDI

Can you give me a song to merge with my SAG?

Merging with the holy guardian angel is an important and difficult task. I know a song that will make you feel more united with the listener.

ARMARA AZTUZEL
EZMINARE BERTIDIGAH
JAZDIN MARKTIDIRE
ELOE ELOAH AZMANIRBU
(NAME OF YOUR SAG)

Can you give me an incantation that condenses the powers of Christ?

Jesus Christ is above all the angels. What you ask is complex. You need to meditate more on his life and his virtues to understand that power. What you ask of me exceeds my knowledge.

Can you give me a song that channels the power of heavenly fire?

I know a song that can call the seraphim of fire that surrounded you and you will feel the power of the fire element, listen carefully

EZMERAH
AZMINU EZTARDE
ZANZINAR
JAZDAH IA

7 Likes

Super :fire:

1 Like

Excellent bro, it’s fantastic to receive information and wisdom from the spirits themselves.
I wish, if you have time, you could share more answers…:+1:t3:

3 Likes