Controlling Anger

Do you guys find that as you get more powerful your anger and hate gets worse?
I have been doing/vizualizing some insane shit (Vizualizing eating a goats heart that is infused with demons for example :smiley:) and now when i get angry (over THE littlest stuff), my Aura Changes to swirls of black and red. Sometimes, my whole aura goes black and i physically shake.
I know i must control myself. But how do i seperate my power from my anger?

4 Likes

@Micah I really don’t. My attitude is similar to what EA describe here:

5 Likes

I do. I am also borderline with a low frustration tolerance. But yes, I’ve noticed it.
I sat in the godform of the Emperor (tarot key) and noticed a few things. I did it unconsciously, and by its associations of order, reason and sight, as well as the Mars center in the brain that originates/provokes nerve signals sent to the body.
In turn I recalled a magician who essentially said you must master self control, mind control and emotion. You must be able to express and will one emotion, and switch to another, all of them instantaneously in round robin. This can be very beneficial.

5 Likes

When i started working magick for myself, rather than for others only, i began noticing my irritability increasing. Not outright rage, usually, but i would get deeply irked pretty often, and retaliation was always on my mind. I overcame it through two thoughts: do not attribute to malice that which is easier explained by stupidity, and sometimes the energy expenditure is not worth it.

Willful stypidity IS a cardinal sin, however, and should always be punished severely.

9 Likes

Exactly. Good job. There could be a possibility of possession, but a Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram is also helpful, invoking or banishing.

1 Like

Thats where im at lol
A combination of:
20 yrs of looking like the bad guy when angry + supressed hate = Retaliation Mindset lolol
Im having zero tolerance for willfull stupidity and people haha

3 Likes

Omg dude i hear you! My best advice is to expend the energy for a while. Retaliate and wreck shit, revel in it. Then, over time, you will be calmer as you begin to expect the stupid. Its really a practice of awareness

People suck, i hate them so much. Some individual persons are ok tho

4 Likes

Self control. Lilith, is she decides to help you, can assist with that, however knowing her she will likely tell you to put your big boy pants on.[quote=“Micah, post:1, topic:20234”]
I have been doing/vizualizing some insane shit (Vizualizing eating a goats heart that is infused with demons for example :smiley:) and now when i get angry (over THE littlest stuff), my Aura Changes to swirls of black and red. Sometimes, my whole aura goes black and i physically shake.
[/quote]

I highly suggest an aura cleanse. A very deep energetic cleanse (your energy specifically) to be exact.[quote=“Micah, post:1, topic:20234”]
Do you guys find that as you get more powerful your anger and hate gets worse?
[/quote]

I actually find it to be opposite. I find myself enjoying life.

4 Likes

Hmmm try using justice to stay balanced, is the crime minor or major. Then act accordingly, simple banishment and binding or if more serious a hex perhaps that teaches them a lesson. As for curses i’d save those for the most heinous of crimes like murder, rape ect…

3 Likes

Just learn to channel that anger properly. I think energy of rage is as potent as sexual energy. Fill yourself with anger and then go out and behave in a most gracious way, like being in a state of flow. (very much like a typical English gentleman ) Believe me, it gives an enormous sense of power, control.

7 Likes

Annnnnd…I am working on a different concept. Instead of trying to control my emotional issues, I am working on a series of Avatars that I infuse with this energy, to be called upon at my discretion.
As Lord Tyranus said to Anakin Skywalker, “You have Anger…Fear…! But you do not use them!”

Any excess hate? Will be going to an Avatar dubbed “the Butcher”. Any sense of terror that I am overwhelmed with? Becomes food that I channel into Parallax, my entity of Fear.

I recently had a battle of magic against a mage in my area. Of course when his spell came upon me, I was at a clinic (not the best timing). So, I called upon my Egregore/Avatar, Ion to imbue me with will and cleanse the emotion and thought current projected onto me. The Avatar was affirmed, fed, drawn from, and successful.

I am no longer trying to change myself…I am putting these emotions to use as best as I can.
Good luck.

4 Likes

I have the exact same issue myself. What has helped me has been internal alchemy. I found that learning to twist and redirect the anger so it is used in projective fashion to achieve my goals has been the best thing for me.

In example, I hated where I live. It is full of junkies and everybody hates everybody here. I rewired my impulses to destroy the things around me that I did not like and instead learned to get myself worked up and use the rage as rocket fuel to propel my financial endeavors. There is nothing quite like Mars energy to wreck competition with. Things are looking good and I am set to buy a house in NH within the coming year, whenever I find one that suits my needs. All of the sudden I am not as angry, probably because I already know it is over soon and all these turds will be nothing but a crumby memory.

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for the replies!:smiley:

That is such a good idea - channel your hate energy into a servitor. He can be fed every time you are enraged but only called upon when needed that way when you need it you dont have to summon the hate within yourself. A stored reserve for emergencies.
EA spoke about that once, about how he doesn’t really hate anyone anymore. He grew past it.

I still have a few people on my shit list but I definitely don’t want to go down into my darkness right now. This hate/rage servitor would be perfect if I had created one. LOVE IT

2 Likes

Thanks. Another thing to that I would mention is that I do not make my hate the only food source for the servitor. After doing a bunch of research on here about egregores from different people who have worked with in the past, I have decided that the emotion that is attached to a certain Avatar works well. The energy that I Channel to the specific emotional Avatar whether it be hope or hate or whatever else is the home cooked meal that that a grigore / Avatar receives. However, that is the home cooked meal so to speak I also have allowed for other more General energy sources for regular life-sustaining purposes. Therefore, ion exists as an entity of itself without me having to feed it because it has other energy food sources that are more generic, however I can feed it more directly by channeling will into it for example. And the same would go with other emotions in the avatars associated with it.

1 Like

In the past, there had been times where rage and anger would boil over fast once ignited. I have found transforming magic of benifit with these energies now.

An early lesson learned was do not cast money magic with the power of anger or rage, because what results is a manifestion of money tied with situations of anger and rage.

Now, if on the other hand you use this power of rage to banish poverty and exhaust the rage. You create a power vacuum that can be filled by invoking more positive energies related to in the case of this example forces of jupiter to expand on current incomes or venus to bring in whole new source of income.

1 Like

Don’t just waste all that energy mAh dude! Channel that shit into a crystal. Wear a crystal associated with Mars around your neck. Next time you’re enraged grab that fucker and channel all of that energy into it

5 Likes