Controlled evolution

One of the very first books I got on the paranormal “ufo’s psychic and paranormal phenomena in the USSR” relaid an interesting story about a russian scientist Dr Jiang who built a machine that can somehow electronically transfer genetic information across distances. For example if a duck was placed on the receiver, traits from that animal could be passed to an embryo in a hen egg with no physical contact. Unfortunately Dr. Jiangs machine was destroyed by unknown parties.

Anyway this brings me to my next point. Personally I believe evolution does not happen by accident. If a hurdle a species cannot over come, I believe it uses something like intention to pass onto its children what is needed to survive.

This brings me to my next point, what if we can tap into this usuing the occult? Use it to make new sorts of species? Or perhaps even modify ourselves. Awhile back I asked an angelic spirit if he would be able to change my dna so I had immunity to aids. For some reason he couldn’t but perhaps others could? But why rely on others when this can be done yourself as what I’m talking about is a sort of subtle shapeshift.

When I get more advanced I plan to figure out how this is done and will begin doing some experiments with it.

[quote=“defectron, post:1, topic:794”]One of the very first books I got on the paranormal “ufo’s psychic and paranormal phenomena in the USSR” relaid an interesting story about a russian scientist Dr Jiang who built a machine that can somehow electronically transfer genetic information across distances. For example if a duck was placed on the receiver, traits from that animal could be passed to an embryo in a hen egg with no physical contact. Unfortunately Dr. Jiangs machine was destroyed by unknown parties.

Anyway this brings me to my next point. Personally I believe evolution does not happen by accident. If a hurdle a species cannot over come, I believe it uses something like intention to pass onto its children what is needed to survive.

This brings me to my next point, what if we can tap into this usuing the occult? Use it to make new sorts of species? Or perhaps even modify ourselves. Awhile back I asked an angelic spirit if he would be able to change my dna so I had immunity to aids. For some reason he couldn’t but perhaps others could? But why rely on others when this can be done yourself as what I’m talking about is a sort of subtle shapeshift.

When I get more advanced I plan to figure out how this is done and will begin doing some experiments with it.[/quote]

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scym0WH3Jww]- YouTube

Fast forward to these
207:50
210:35 <== example of what you speak of in intricate detail.

If you want to learn a lot about DNA changes, watch the whole video, he talks about everything from DNA and organisms manifesting from the ether (and providing proof), and he talks about the rapid DNA changes that happen among the regular extinction cycles of the planet, and once again, giving proof. That’s just some of what he’s showing. And he goes into a LOT of Russian and Chinese experiments. The documentary is pretty all encompassing, you’ll see a lot of archaeology, and a lot of interesting facts and well documented conspiracy that is useful for people like us.

If you don’t have the patience, watch the surrounding parts, however information he gives you may find useful, practical, or applicable that isn’t usually covered by others. He actually makes a big point about harnessing earth energy, and how ancient and modern peoples have done this. So if you want to know why E.A.'s rituals in caves work, he has a big segment on such things in this gigantic video. If you forward to 55:08 you’ll get a lead into that segment. If nothing else you’ll be able to carry a few facts with you wherever you go, and some of it is a bit paradigm altering.

Sorry to respond with something so big and so general to something so specific, but this is the only documented evidence I remember about what you’re talking about.

P.S. Magick alters genetics, genes are more fluid than anyone would have you believe, and there are creatures that are adept at altering genetics. I found some, but never played with it too much because I wanted to know more about genetics before consciously altering my own.

Best of Luck
-Frater Apotheosis

Very intersting, if you don’t mind could you tell me a bit more about the entities you found who specialize in altering genetics? If you don’t want to post it here could you send me details in a pm? I could most likely find some on my own, but its good to have options. and I am curious about what you found. I’m going to have to watch that video a bit later, sounds pretty interesting.

I totally agree. Anything can be altered but some processes take more time to yield results than others.
So far I have only experimented with frequencies combined with taking some substances during intense visualization sessions and the results were positive but with a relatively small duration.
I have looked for assistance (help from an entity) though and it amazed me how well it worked. But it needs patience and a continuous repetition of some procedures in order to have some permanent results.

[quote=“defectron, post:1, topic:794”]But why rely on others when this can be done yourself as what I’m talking about is a sort of subtle shapeshift.

When I get more advanced I plan to figure out how this is done and will begin doing some experiments with it.[/quote]
I would also like to not have to rely on others but I know that I am nowhere near the level that someone has to be in order to do such things alone…

Ok this question intrigues me also and since anything has a certain amount of potential in it with and without the use of magic in it(Doctors developing cures for dis-eases) I’ve often thought of this term- "Physician heal thyself) and wondered the source of the medical breaking ground information it came from but to bring about such a profound change to a weakened/sick body again I don’t speak for anyone other than myself so in order to go about altering the cell structure and clearing away the junk I feel takes a massive amount of training on a physical and mental level to bring about this kind of transformation on a molecular cell structure changes of a dis-eased part and making it whole again- there are demons who might be of assistance

I swear you posted this a week ago.

Aazael can teach you this, he can lay the core fundementel of genetic modfiy humans to the next evolution phase. This well gave the sorcerer upper hand knowing that hes more God then human, as you can see, if the mind acts like God, then the body will want to act like according to, what the mind perception, theres a saying if your mind cant keep up with your body, then you must train the body to keep up with your mind.

Guys… Evolution works by selecting for certain traits over time…

In each inhalation and exhalation there are countless instants of time, your intention, is to live in each instant.

For if you can do so, you will find you already possess all the time necessary to do what is required.

We also have a scientific term for this, even when it happens to plants, we say a species is “domesticated” and the process of natural selection is altered and basically taken over by something else that alters traits to it’s benefits. The usual result is that in merely a few thousand years you can end up with a species that does not physically even resemble that which it spawned from.

Anyone who wants to understand the dangers of such a process, clearly only needs to read the paragraph above, if you simply read it knowing you are asking entity composed of the living mind, demon, dead god, or an alien to domesticate your genes.

Let me show you an example of how genetic manipulation can be mistaken for divine providence.

http://youtu.be/YfucpGCm5hY

As you can see why after watching that for 2 minutes, it becomes very clear and an unavoidable and inescapable truth. That this is something which the people who engage in it, see themselves as different if not more so from humans, as humans are to cattle.

Nobody will give you a list of entities involved because they either A.) They perhaps covet this information from the few that can use it, and B.) it’s fucking dangerous for obvious reasons.

You possess all the means to do this yourself, you do not need a master.

You Are Already God,
-Frater Apotheosis

Assuming I could permanently alter my own body with a thought – which I am not disputing… I would not call it “evolution,” which is a term of art in science by now. I would call it something like “psychic bio-engineering” instead.

1 Like

I would argue that what people refer to as evolution actually is psycho bio engineering at least on a subconcious level.