Contradicting Azazel

Who told you that?[/quote]

Oh, for crying out loud, man, spend a minute on fucking Google!

Stephen Hawking teaches THEORETICAL PHYSICS at CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY. Every thing he talks about is theory. EVERYTHING. Other people may perform experiments based on his theories and models, but he does not. He is a theoretical physicist and cosmologist who theorizes about the universe. He HYPOTHESIZED the existence of radiation emitted from black holes, in 1974, (termed Hawking radiation) but it was years later, in 2010, that someone claimed to have proven its existence (the paper in question is unverified and hotly debated.)

Maybe you should take some time to read Hawking’s writings and papers, if you can undrstand the abstract mathmatics involved.

I’m not academic enough to participate in this “debat”, especially in a language not of my own, but in this case I don’t think I’m missing out on something.

Hahahahaha this is too rich… if you’re actually trying to get occultists to ‘prove’ anything to you you’re completely missing the point… quantum physics and modern science are but paradigms of reality, a lens through which it’s viewed… are you really so arrogant as to think that the model of reality which happens to be supported by the majority of the academic establishment right now in time which is being altered and debated over and questioned every day, is sooo inherently significant that you can discount the entire possibility of magick and evocation based on your interpretation that no academic, “scientifically credited” individuals have done it and compiled enough evidence into a report to get the super duper special golden thumbs up from the other academic cool kids?.. man… all this huffing and puffing and arrogance and arguing, and here I am not worrying about any of it because I actually had the balls to go try the shit and find out with my own eyes… hoooooly cow you are approaching this from entirely the wrong angle.

The modern academic establishment, like everything mankind does, is an illusion… It’s a bunch of apes waving their fuckin dicks around arguing over the status quo and the theoretical values that they apply to things… There are a handful of ‘aha’ moments that are holding you back from grasping why its all the same shit…

I don’t see any reason why the only way consciousness is allowed to manifest in the universe is in fleshy squishy pieces of chain reacting carbon, nitrogen, and oxygen… if anything that’s like the weird outlier where consciousness somehow comes up in a way not even resembling the other typical ways…

To be as frank as possible, you need to realize that all things are simultaneously true, untrue, and neither… go do some reading on chaos theory and non-linearity and what not, then read about Godel’s theorem. Then listen to some music and walk around completely aimlessly and get lost in an area you’ve never been to… try to understand that any idea of “normalcy” is an illusion and all things are inherently absurd, all things are a distortion of symmetrical nothingness and that “nothingness” and “everythingness” are precisely the same thing and that they’re both actually in between each other… when you start seeing how relevant the concept of absurdity is here, then start thinking about the phenomenon of laughter… it doesn’t really serve a purpose or even make sense… it can be experienced at the height of all other emotions and it is it’s own opposite…

Then and only then, will you have any chance of getting it man…

In the mean time have fun debating over theory… I’m gonna go back to the totally sweet dance party in hell…

THERE’S A TOTALLY SWEET DANCE PARTY IN HELL AND YOU’RE NOT INVITED!!!

Oh c’mon!! How am I going to fuck her then?

then start thinking about the phenomenon of laughter.... it doesn't really serve a purpose or even make sense... it can be experienced at the height of all other emotions and it is it's own opposite...

You brought back memories there. Reaching the point where you break down in tears of grief and total defeat and suddenly start laughing hysterically at the fact that you’ve lost what seemed so important, then laugh at the fact that you were crying and then go back to crying again and your not sure if what your crying is for what you’ve just lost or what you’ve just understood.

LOL gotta love the mini mental breakdowns.

fluffy thread all over

except this one actual is “intelligent”

Oh, it’ll circle back to ponies and skull-fucking any post now…

Yeah…where’s defectron anyways???

Did anyone else find it funny that this thread was mostly an argument on how to argue? Lol

Yes. And I can’t believe got sucked into it shakes head just gotta laugh at myself.

It seems to me that Azazel was trying not to answer questions, but to prompt me (and you) into asking questions. And like a Boss, he’s succeeded!