Contradicting Azazel

I guess if I told you to back up this claim, you wouldn’t know how. Get out of this thread and stop trolling. We don’t need your kind on this forum.

Are you indeed schizophrenic?

When I’ve gone down this road before, on occasion, one of my meditation teachers would smile at me and kindly say…

“You are asking the wrong questions”

“Who is it that you are trying to convince?”

“Is this line of questioning going to bring you any closer to happiness or deepen your meditative abilities?”

Actually, what makes his answer “the best” is the fact that it explains WHY and HOW is reality the way it is (that being subjective). It even explains the universe in a way that makes you understand how magic and evocation works. And note that his explanations are scientific.[/quote]

Since this type of discussion is not my forte, I’m won’t even attempt to approach this subject matter mainly because I do not have the knowledge or the experience that most practioners on this forum have. However, I am kinda curious on the whole Stephen Hawking deal about how he explains magic and evocations. Is there a youtube line or a website/article/ or book reference where he explains this? I’d be curious just for the sack of knowing what Hawkings explainations is.

Guys, it’s the asshole phase. We all go through it. They don’t debate, they masturbate. Nothing you say is going to get through because 0% of the conversation involves you.

Jesus Christ, I know how to summon demons or any kind of spirit. I even stood in the presence of Azazel, Lucifer and Satan. Stop insinuating crap based on the first thing you perceive.

And Stephen Hawking’s Grand Design is exactly what contradicts Azazel. How you don’t see the contradiction is beyond me. You should watch it again.[/quote]

You know it’s really funny that you mention Stephen Hawking, because he is one of the most notorious black magicians/scientists. That and his gripping new book called “Grand Design” teaches you much more improved methods of making pacts with the Demonic King Azazel and the other 9 infernal rulers of the universe than any other previous author (fa sho). I recommend that book to anyone who’s interested in understanding how to perform divination, evocation, and epic feats of soul travel and understanding the deepest mysteries of the human soul, paranormal activity, and the darkest rights of black magick. Stephen Hawking knows about astral projection, how else do you think he knows how black holes work and shit, he visits them you morons. You think he figured that shit out from breathing through a straw? No mother fuckers, he’s a god damn bonafide SITH LORD with DARK POWERS!!! HE is the greatest magus to walk the earth in history and prehistory.

You guys should listen to Elison, he’s on a roll bros.

What about the other famous black magicians, whom else has taught these arts? Einstein, Gauss, Maxwell? All masters of the deepest “occult” realms by your standards. Or are those scientists…Oh dear, how do I tell the difference between what I do, and what THEY do?

I guess it will forever be a mystery…at least to you.

Jesus titty fucking Christ how am I supposed to watch the “Grand Design” it’s a book I read. The main concept I took away was there are multiple existenses that operate independently from eachother, yet are verifiably true, the existensces overlap one anthother. This book we are discussing is the book that finally opened my eyes to the occult. Yes I mean the Grand Design, prior to reading that book I was a hard core atheist, with a the troubling issue of getting up from my body at night and looking back at it. I really do not see a major contradiction, maybe you do. Or maybe you’re just confused.

Also no point in lying about your ability to summon demons and stand in their presence. I can read your other posts on other threads where you state that you cannot perform evocations yet and were wondering if you could do the gate keeper ritual without that ability. That ability is being able to stand in the presence of Azazel! So can you or can’t you? If so then summon Azazel, and ask him face to face to explain his apparent contradictions.

Personally I find many of Hawking’s theories to be complementary to BOA. Look at his theory of negative energy, you have both positive and negative forces working to effect physical reality.

Also I wouldn’t go so far as to say Kybalion was shit. You may not agree with all of it but much of it is legit. What did you find to make your assumption that it is a bunch of bullshit theories? Your argument that it is old is just plain dumb considering how much knowledge modern scientist have gained from the studying of even older texts. That’s like saying Pythagoras’ work was shit because it was old.

Stephen Hawking doesn’t explain how evocation works, but his explanations about how the universe works can be applied to evocation. And The Grand Design is also a documentary series.

[quote=“Zecharyah 555, post:27, topic:1489”]Jesus titty fucking Christ how am I supposed to watch the “Grand Design” it’s a book I read. The main concept I took away was there are multiple existenses that operate independently from eachother, yet are verifiably true, the existensces overlap one anthother. This book we are discussing is the book that finally opened my eyes to the occult. Yes I mean the Grand Design, prior to reading that book I was a hard core atheist, with a the troubling issue of getting up from my body at night and looking back at it. I really do not see a major contradiction, maybe you do. Or maybe you’re just confused.

Also no point in lying about your ability to summon demons and stand in their presence. I can read your other posts on other threads where you state that you cannot perform evocations yet and were wondering if you could do the gate keeper ritual without that ability. That ability is being able to stand in the presence of Azazel! So can you or can’t you? If so then summon Azazel, and ask him face to face to explain his apparent contradictions.[/quote]

Standing in the presence of a spirit doesn’t necessarily mean you have to evoke it. You can draw it near. You can even communicate with it as clearly as if it’s evoked.

[quote=“Elison, post:30, topic:1489”][quote=“Zecharyah 555, post:27, topic:1489”]Jesus titty fucking Christ how am I supposed to watch the “Grand Design” it’s a book I read. The main concept I took away was there are multiple existenses that operate independently from eachother, yet are verifiably true, the existensces overlap one anthother. This book we are discussing is the book that finally opened my eyes to the occult. Yes I mean the Grand Design, prior to reading that book I was a hard core atheist, with a the troubling issue of getting up from my body at night and looking back at it. I really do not see a major contradiction, maybe you do. Or maybe you’re just confused.

Also no point in lying about your ability to summon demons and stand in their presence. I can read your other posts on other threads where you state that you cannot perform evocations yet and were wondering if you could do the gate keeper ritual without that ability. That ability is being able to stand in the presence of Azazel! So can you or can’t you? If so then summon Azazel, and ask him face to face to explain his apparent contradictions.[/quote]

Standing in the presence of a spirit doesn’t necessarily mean you have to evoke it. You can draw it near. You can even communicate with it as clearly as if it’s evoked.[/quote]

So what, that can be done if you open a sigil or chant a mantra to the entity. This is not a test of skill because a child can do it, and in certain parts of the world I’m sure they do.

It would be a test of skill if you were able to evoke it without the sigil or the name.

Drawing a spirit near is something many people unconsciously do by their thoughts and emotions, and claiming that even drawing the spirit near in ritual is the same as evocation, does not make it so.

If you were able to summon the spirit, you’d be able to access a far greater realm of power, and with a list of abilities so impressive and numerous, I am not sure I have the time or space to write them all out. You’re literally standing on the tip of the ice berg, and although you think it’s impressive, it’s no where near as powerful as what is yet to come.

That, and the spirit will impact you a lot more heavily on a spiritual level by manifesting it’s presence than just talking to it generally speaking. I don’t say that’s a firm rule, but it has been my experience, and that of others I’ve known. But there are so many spirits, it’s very hard to make sweeping generalizations about this. But, if you have prolonged evocation with a spirit, you’ll eventually start to either gain it’s powers, or have them start to awaken within yourself.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

Actually, what makes his answer “the best” is the fact that it explains WHY and HOW is reality the way it is (that being subjective). It even explains the universe in a way that makes you understand how magic and evocation works. And note that his explanations are scientific.[/quote]

which part of Hawings model do you mean
please provide a reference or quote

[quote=“Student of Goetia, post:32, topic:1489”]which part of Hawings model do you mean
please provide a reference or quote[/quote]

Stephen Hawking’s Grand Design. It’s a book and also a documentary series.

[quote=“Elison, post:33, topic:1489”][quote=“Student of Goetia, post:32, topic:1489”]which part of Hawings model do you mean
please provide a reference or quote[/quote]

Stephen Hawking’s Grand Design. It’s a book and also a documentary series.[/quote]

Yes but which part did you think explains the universe more accurately?

“truth is what works”

What do you mean “which part”? All part explain different aspects of the universe, which connected, define it entirely.

What do you mean “which part”? All part explain different aspects of the universe, which connected, define it entirely.[/quote]

OH, SO NOW YOU CAN’T UNDERSTAND JUST ONE PART OF IT, YOU’RE SAYING IT’S ALL CONNECTED SO NONE OF IT MAKES SENSE? WE HAD A WORD FOR THAT WHEN I WAS A CHILD, IT WAS “STUPID”. It’s called the grand design for a reason, and you can either see the grand design of the universe after reading/watching or you don’t.

STOP WASTING OUR TIME, THIS IS AN INSULT TO MY INTELLIGENCE.

So I re-read a couple of chapters in the book of Azazel, I’m also reading Michael Ford’s Adversarial Light. Upon further review, perhaps you should substitute the word unconscious mind for Abyss as one is a metaphor for the other.

OH, SO NOW YOU CAN’T UNDERSTAND JUST ONE PART OF IT, YOU’RE SAYING IT’S ALL CONNECTED SO NONE OF IT MAKES SENSE? WE HAD A WORD FOR THAT WHEN I WAS A CHILD, IT WAS “STUPID”. It’s called the grand design for a reason, and you can either see the grand design of the universe after reading/watching or you don’t.

STOP WASTING OUR TIME, THIS IS AN INSULT TO MY INTELLIGENCE.[/quote]

Jesus! How old are you? Like I said in the beginning, this thread is not meant as an insult to anyone. Guys like you are no different than the fucked-in-the-head Christians when it comes to their beliefs. You can’t even take a few contradictions without making fun of yourself and your intelligence by insulting those who contradict you. I ask questions and contradict anyone when it comes to their beliefs because I choose to question everything. This is the best way of finding answers and it’s a good motivator for taking action.

This is your last chance to prove (not to me, but to yourself) that you have more self-respect than this and get out of my thread if you can’t take a few contradictions.

Oh, and your reply is exactly what I said, but in different words. Read again.

Elison: The reason people are getting pissed is not because you’re “challenging our views”. It’s because you’re trying to challenge our views while not supporting your counter argument. You yell, “Stephen Hawking said it all! I’m telling you! You have to trust me on this one!”

You have to provide actual claims and points from Stephen Hawking’s Grand Design instead of expecting to us to know or care about it. Cause we don’t. And we won’t give credence to someone who can’t back themselves up.

Zecharyah: No. The Abyss is the vortex between the worlds. Not some Luciferian Deific Mask.