Contacting The Darkness

My goal is to master being a black magician. I am following Koetting’s book Works of Darkness verbatim. I’m at the stage of sitting in the dark with my fingertips touching but hands inches apart during the night imagining the darkness creep in my temple and having it fluctuate with my breathing. Then inhale and exhale it. I then plan on meditating on the violet red and black candles individually. I do expect to get results but for those of you who have allied yourselves with the darkness, what other methods have you used? Any advice you can give to me?

I use it in place of banishing, I posted about that here.

I’m experimenting with other uses, it reacts as alive and sentient when I stay open for that, but also like a kind of gelid tool that reacts to will when I visualise it that way.

I’m actually deviating a ritual involving spirits that will initiate me into the Darkness.
Still got some kinks to work out but once it’s done and I perform it I will let ya’ll know the results and post the ritual.

Personalizing your rituals are the best way to get results.
Rituals that have been published by authors such as EA are mere guidelines IMHO for us to build on.

The first time I realized this I was performing the “Introduction to the Darkness” ritual from WoD.
I had everything set up and the circle was cast.

On my altar I had a notebook containing the incantations and conjurations word for word.

I began the ritual as described in the book making it through the first few lines of the conjuration.
Then something came over me.I was no longer reading from my notes but speaking with the power of my own conjuration.It came out of nowhere.

I felt a surge of power come over me as I felt the presence ofthe servants of Darkness.
I closed my eyes and in my minds eye saw that I was encircled by what appeared to be skeletal beings clad in armor.They were clamouring in excitement as if they had been awaiting my call.

Very powerful feeling.
My point is yes use the rituals you find in books and grimoires but let your intuition guide you.
After all your experiences are just that.YOUR experiences.
This is YOUR journey,not the author who wrote the ritual and no one else’s for that matter.
As for the Darkness Meditation I started quietly whispering “Darkness come to my aid”.
This is when I began seeing all different types of entities and phenomena happen in my minds eye during the meditation
I’m glad to see you adding your own innovation with this ritual!
Good luck and let us know how it goes!

MK

1 Like

Everytime I sleep I visualize Erebus, the primordial darkness that’s referenced in your book, encompassing me in entirety. It starts out doing its own thing swirling about the room like it’s alive. Eventually you can tell that the darkness is moved by you and you alone, you just didn’t know how to control it and you can make it cover you like a blanket, stand guard, float like a cloud… whatever you wish.

It’s basic but I find it helps me keep my senses tuned if I’m not evoking constantly, and getting to know your natural darkness is really what black magic is about in my opinion.

The best advice I can give you is don’t be a skeptic and to accept that whatever is in your head when doing these works is REAL.

breathing Darkness has become for me the source of greatest happiness.

After you’re used to manipulating energy, the only way to get good is practice the actual magick. Cast spells until it’s down to an art form. It’s a long journey but it’s a fun one.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:3, topic:5110”]Personalizing your rituals are the best way to get results.
Rituals that have been published by authors such as EA are mere guidelines IMHO for us to build on…-

-Then something came over me.I was no longer reading from my notes but speaking with the power of my own conjuration.It came out of nowhere.

I felt a surge of power come over me as I felt the presence ofthe servants of Darkness.
I closed my eyes and in my minds eye saw that I was encircled by what appeared to be skeletal beings clad in armor.They were clamouring in excitement as if they had been awaiting my call.

Very powerful feeling.
My point is yes use the rituals you find in books and grimoires but let your intuition guide you.
After all your experiences are just that.YOUR experiences.

MK[/quote]

Great response MK.

I consider that reading and research about magick vs. performing it - to be much like “reading” about human reproduction and sexual activity in High School vs. actually engaging in it and meeting new partners over a lifespan.

Having unexpected experiences not discussed in the textbook, meeting strong emotions of satisfaction and disappointments too, should be expected as par for the course. Going off the reservation happens and usually that is when the strongest Sorcery Events take place.

Moreover, being active in Sorcery and keeping a detailed journal of events in action is important for me. Over time, what works and what does not, is listed there. My memory is greatly aided by this practice.

That was thine smexist thing I’ve ever heard in my putrid life.

Since discovering an colour darker than black, called Void, I began working with it. I personally dislike meditations, so I opened my clairaudience nu dressed in an humorous black tee, black pants nu some black make up prior to ritual.

Steadying my breathing I shut thine lights out nu played Dahlia Murder’s Hymn For The Wretched to appease these old ass mother fuckers. C:

When that worked I continued to scream/fry chord/growl/pig squeal “to the diseases to the sharpest knives, where death and hatred lurk we shall arrive. To the maggots to the putrid flies, when daybreak no more comes we shall arrive.”

I then felt an powerful rush ov energy enter into all my throat chakras, nu heart chakras. Next I saw an actual zombie with teal skin in my third-fifth eye.

Then she brought my attention to my chakras, which I instantly saw transmute from rainbow colors in traditional ordo to Void, then my Earth Star just. Vanished.

Respectively now with more power in myself I thanked thus entity nu her response was.

“My name is Amita. On behalf of my perspective, I have aligned you into an civilization of aliens. Who were born in an place of darkness and, nightmares, and, dayterrors. Long before deciding to incarnate on Earth. Which many of us see as a mistake. Your chakras became void along with your energy body so we can establish an permanent relationship, and eventual immortality. Do. Not. Turn your shadow self over to the light. Make it darker. One last thing today, my people. We’re sided with the Old Ones.”

Just saying people we gather online at BALG to share, learn, then experiment using each other’s rituals.

We all thrive for power, control. Dominance, we as magick people art here to rule over our realities nu thine realities ov whomever we see fit.