Contacting SATAN?!?

Hello, i know must of you will probably say. Its up to me & maybe contact him yourself. But i was wondering if now would be a good time to contact Satan ya know that guy. Out of curiosity i feel drawn to him but for some reason maybe because of who is. Theres fear. An adventures fear and horror fear of what happens after contact. He is the prime evil correct? What attributes can he teach and should one wait to evoke him??? Please & thanks

2 Likes

There are far more powerful spirits out there than him. [quote=“SoulofCinder, post:1, topic:16814”]
should one wait to evoke him???
[/quote]

Actually he’s very beginner friendly. Give him a shot.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say he’s prime evil. He plays a very important role - the establishment of duality. From all of my research over the years, I look at him as being the power of the mind. We interact with him daily.

3 Likes

More powerful? Are you referring to other gods and the angels

Power of the mind and thinking of him daily are you saying hes all the bad thoughts

Not just other gods and angels. There are stronger demons.

Who name one. Test accepted haha

I always thought of azazel & satan kinda the same IMO

Nyaralethotep. Myself, depending upon which version we’re talking. The four wind daemons from Necronomicon Gnosis. Any Lovecraftian Spirit. Lucifuge Rofocale. To name a few.

2 Likes

I said “Power of the Mind”, not the thoughts or thinking. We do the thinking. I also said “Interact with him daily”, this doesn’t mean thinking of him daily. Bad thoughts also don’t mean him. You say bad thoughts because you still think of him as being evil.

Source is absolute awareness. Consciousness is the reflection of absolute awareness. Satan, creates dual nature in consciousness. It’s only in duality that sentient beings can discern that we, in consciousness, are a reflection of Source, which is the Godly self. It’s the likes of Satan, Lucifer, Belial, etc, that guide us to this absolute truth.

Religion demonises them, or creates a false belief that they are evil. Why? well if every sentient being realised their true nature, humanity will lose its power to control each other.

1 Like

What thats crazy im about to research them

1 Like

Hey i miss read your post. Ive worked with belial and lucifer. Ive been explained to who he is but not necessarily what he can provide in working with him. Further more i dont think of him as evil but more like a yin & the ultimate source as yang type of ordeal. Please correct me if im wrong. Still learning

1 Like

He will be or become whatever you need him to be in your ascension. You’re on the right path! All the best, mate.

1 Like

Thankyou

2 Likes

I could technically name more but I restricted myself to just demons.

2 Likes

Wrong. Demons are divine beings of WISDOM. Satan is one of the stronger ones. Also I agree with @Nagathex that their are stronger entities, though my list would be quite different.

2 Likes

I only met him recently but my experience is that he’s allied with the planet Mars so raw fire, mental strength of will and focused anger as opposed to just raw power.

So yes there are beings that are more powerful than him in all of existence. in terms of demons and beings in general that will actually grab you by the balls and challenge everything you thought you knew about reality and yourself he’s high up there. And he will guard you during your work.

He seems to like black coffee and big piece of steak or pork meat rare just cooked a few seconds on each side.

2 Likes

Divine beings of wisdom. When you say divine i automatically think of heavenly figures or summerland w/e the term. Wisdom yes but they are astral forms of pure energy. Right?

1 Like

I wouldnt say he was like the strongest guy out there but more so reffering to the LHP he seems to be like one who you would contact following this path unless thats entirely based on opinions. I know E.A states he doesnt really work with Satan but more towards Lucifer…

1 Like

I would say yes.

1 Like