Contacting Apollo

Hello, after some thinking and a deity reading, I came to the realization that Apollo is contacting me. And that he’s actually been with me for the most of my life, I researched a lot about him, but didn’t actually find anything about how to come in contact with him. Do any of you know? Or someone that does?

2 Likes

If he has been contacting you and you feel confident in your protections you can invite him into a meditation via prayer or use some sort of material divination method. I also recommend you set up an altar space for him.

1 Like

For Greek deities,try the Orphic, or Homeric hymns.

5 Likes

Same with me. I was visited by Abaddon in a dream. He is also known as Apollo, Apollyon

This is by far the best method for contacting Greek deities. You can say it in English and for me it was almost instant

2 Likes

Why are they so lonnngggg? Like geez. Would you rather I masturabate to you? What’s the point.

Because they’re prayers expressing devotion to the god in question and you’re supposed to “inflame thyself in prayer.” Doing so can take a bit of build up.

Considering that a full evocation can take an hour or two, surely it’s not too inconvenient to recite a few measly paragraphs. Depending on your skill level, it could only take you a few minutes of reciting to connect to the deity if you can drop mind quickly enough.

I deleted my comment…prayers to a god or energy makes sense but some are super long. I’m open minded, I guess I’ll have to print them and do things.

Because they’re prayers expressing devotion to the god in question is what you’re supposed to do to “inflame thyself in prayer.” Doing so can take a bit of build up. Some are really long! when I worked with other it didn’t take super long poems or wordsfv

It generally doesn’t take the entire hymn to make contact. I’d be surprised if you get through even half of it before the god makes itself known. The hymns are basically love letters to the gods and they were written by poets, not magicians. And ancient Greek poets were not known for their brevity lol

2 Likes