Contacting a spirit everyday. Yay or Nay?

Because of our divine essence angels are basically obliged to answer us regardless of how fucked we are.

Angels don’t really care how much you call them they will keep coming.
Daemons get annoyed eventually depends on which one we are talking about really.

6 Likes

I see…Well too bad. What do you suggest me to do then ? I want to build a relationship with a true spirit. Not with an entity I came up with.

1 Like

Exposure to Daemons will increase your astral senses.
So evoke different Daemons
Start with Daemons that are Patient and good for beginners
Lucifer
Paimon
Marbas
Satan

6 Likes

Don’t foget as well there are many kinds of spirits, not just angels and demons, evocation/soul travel etc everyday is a great way to build your senses and break through the “veil” IMO! :+1:

11 Likes

Lucifer ? I read so contradicting stuff here. They say Lucifer’s energy is so strong it would fuck up any beginner.

1 Like

He will appear with the level of power that you can withstand

4 Likes

Lucifer was my first Spirit I Evoked he didn’t feel like a Daemon at all his energy felt Purely Angelic for me.

1 Like

Satans Energy I first Felt Fear then a Rush of Adrenalin then I felt Very comfortable but I couldn’t fall asleep from the shear energy.

1 Like

Thanks, now I have many options.

1 Like

Np

Oh and Also Vine he’s really sweet.
The dark gods are great too.

1 Like

Are there particular spirits that don’t like being contacted every day? My experience is limited and I don’t want to ruin relationships before they are built. Any tips on who doesn’t enjoy humans on the needier side would be appreciated.

1 Like

If it is made clear up front that you are learning, most spirits are very happy to teach. I would choose one demon you want to work with and reach out through their sigil, letting them know your intention is to learn.

You could try this:

Belial is a hard task master but also amazing at what he does.

3 Likes

Think of spirits as people, and there’s your answer. They’re not one dimensional or as simple as the grimories depict them. There’s sooo much more to a single spirit.

So, just like people, some may enjoy it, others may not.

4 Likes

In the same way devout members of religion may pray to their respective deities daily, I don’t see why you can’t.

How about asking the entity whether or not it is convenient to call upon them regularly rather than assuming?

I’ve found that building a relationship is the best way to communicate with certain entities.

@DarkestKnight Sounds very useful, thanks a lot.

If I could feel/hear/see them I would have done it ages ago.
The purpose of contacting them daily is to build a relationship and communicate actually.

1 Like

I was wondering this exact thing.

It is clear why.

Please can u send them to me