Contact with SITRI

Greetings !
Wow, I just suscribed yesterday morning to the Living God evocation programm. I just passed the last two days watching all the videos E.A made on the subject, that’s really a revolutionnary way to get into evokation, wich is the part of magick that I had put aside for year, convinced that to see the spirit, and issue him a task, I needed to grow all the 8 first degree of Franz Bardon training.
I have done some evocation in the past, on recently with the Dark God Noctulius that really gave me a powerful sensation of both power and terror, and more recently with Goetic demons where the contact wasn’t so intense (was really difficult to perceive voices, even if i clearly felt that the atmosphere around me as changed).

After watching all E.A videos, I came to consider that what was missing during the last evocations was a real goal.So I decide to evoke SITRI to bring me a girl that I really want (okay, that’s a f… dabbler wishe).

So I used E.A method.
I had some difficulties in the begining to pass to the tetagamma thing, because most of the time it blocked my breahting when I was trying to pulling my sight back too much.
Then I start focusing and evoking SITRI. I call him, call him and from a time I feel a kind of electric decharge (but something that feel good) in my body and I really start thinking that something was in the room around me. I had the impression that something was in front of me
I then start gazing in the smoke, and call SITRI to manifest. I watch the smoke, and I feel like I was seing a kind of transparent being in the smoke.
The rest is hard to describe because I really had difficulties to listhen what he said. I don’t know if some of you already had contact with him. The demon seem distant to me, not really seducing as I thought it will be, but more suprise to see me calling him because I am most of the time involved in activities that could be more the domain of guys like Abigore. I “felt” that the demon says “strange for a guy like you to lunch luxury spells”.
I assumed the living God posture, I place my task with a long description (because i don’t know the family name of the girl, so I indicate where it’s possible to find her, when, her first name ). I felt that SITRI told me things like “no need to tell me all that, I see who it is”.
I place the task, ask him to go and thanks him for his presence.

He was really quick to leave. I dont know if some of you had already contacted him, I thought he would be a kind of seductive and luxurian personn, trying to touch me or invite myself to kind of orgy, but instead, I found a semi distant being.

Anyway, I’m happy for this first ritual with E.A method. I really felt the presence of something inside the universal circle. This method is awesome

keep us updated of the result !

well, that lets me know something…

maybe i’m just taking too fucking long and should skip the structuring part and just go on to do the rapture and crossroads ritse

or

maybe i should watch the whole damn program before getting stuck on minor details.

either way

let me know how it all turns out for you.