Contact the Holy guardian Angel

Hi everyone. I know there are different methods to be in contact with his or her guardian angel but my method is way too complicated to use in my situation now so I wanted to know if you have an effective method and not too much complicated maybe. I thank you all in advance for your Help

2 Likes

Define “guardian angel.”

What exactly do you mean?

If you are referencing the Holy Guardian Angel of the Abremelin Operation, it is not what it’s name implies.

2 Likes

Exactly i’m sorry it seems i made a mistake but it’s exactly what i meant the same from the Abremelin operation

1 Like

The HGA is NOT an angel. It is something much more than that. Alistair Crowley just called it the Holy Guardian Angel because he thought it sounded absurd enough that it would keep away the profane and the dabblers.

The angel is akin to a shard of your Godself, in my opinion. Union with it confers upon you great power, and your magick will skyrocket. The process of coming to know the angel isn’t supposed to be easy, though the process itself is pretty simple.

Check out the book “21st Century Mage” by Jason Newcomb, for a variety of methods for the Knowledge and Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel.

5 Likes

Thank you very much I will look for it on internet I hope i’ll Find it

1 Like

In most Golden Dawn traditions the HGA resides in Tipreth. Please don’t confuse it whith your highest self. I think someone above refered to it as a shard of that highest self. That is most correct. Mine came as a Menorah and shot blue flames at me which were very painfull. It is not a lighthearted easy thing to go through. I am sure there are other ways than the Abramamelon, but I dont currently k,ow of any for that spicific purpose. I remind you that there are, however, youtube guided meditations that help many who seek such.

2 Likes

First of all thank you very much for your answer. You’re right I’m sure there’re different methods other than Abremelin i use to be in the Golden Dawn but didn’t do too much due to family issues. Having a lot of problems and magic doesn’t go well together. I will try to go on YouTube I didn’t think about it it’s a good idea. But I have a question you said it was painfull to you ?

1 Like

Yes, even though it occoured in the astral, it was just as painfull as if it occoured in the matrix. The pain gave way to a new ability and knowledge untold. I would be happy to go through it again if I was to gain as much as I did then. However, at that time, I thought it would be a bed of roses. Your experence may be a bed of roses, all I am saying is to be prepaired for anything.

1 Like

Ok thank you very much I honestly had similar experiences with the Kabbalah and the Goetia and one of the hardest moment I had was with the runic Magic. Mentally I was at the bottom it was a total destruction and reconstruction it was worth it I became a new person physically and mentally but working with Fehu is not easy. Anyway as soon as I am ready and enough prepared I will start. Thank you so much for your advices