Considering bailing on my pact with king belial

i thought thats the purpose of pacts. is a two-way agreement and that every party involved will have to stick and abide by the terms of the pact!!!

1 Like

I have REALLY good ability to connect with Belial by way of a spirit box

2 Likes

Yes but within reason. You can’t ask a repairman to fix a machine by tomorrow when the parts he ordered yesterday take at least three days to be delivered.

2 Likes

This is NOT a mistake, I have no idea where this idea comes from where “making a deadline is a mistake” it’s literally done in petition spells. A deadline is so it doesn’t take years to happen.

4 Likes

I’m talking about within reason man just need to be careful about your wording you can’t say shit like “make me filthy rich by June 1st” and actually expect that shit to happen.

2 Likes

Well thats correct, but you wouldnt like that happening in 30 years either, would you? There is a fine line in this. :smiley:

2 Likes

I didn’t say “don’t ever make a deadline in a pact” it just sounds to me like he might be expecting a little too much and probably should have at least extended the time of whatever it is he desires.

My intuition seems to be picking that up idk if it’s true or not.

None of my business either it’s HIS pact not mine.

2 Likes

I didnt say you did say it. :thinking: And I agree amount of time given should be reasonable.I am just saying.

3 Likes

Considering he’s so busy according to Lilith the faster your pact is severed the quicker he can help others.

3 Likes

yeah! maybe you can ask him for him as a double confirmation if u want?

well i been waiting a month and they way i am seeing it someone as powerful as mighty king belial should be able to deliver that in half the time.

1 Like

Meaning?

hail velenos :slight_smile:

2 Likes

if he needs more time or that i should stop fulfilling my end since he is not going to.

i like how u are assuming what my pact is about, which totally wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

what do u mean? that he is probably working on it to finish and move to working with others?

Why don’t you just ask him for an update or progress report???

1 Like

i will do that… but sometimes i don’t my replies i am not if my energy is low so i am not able to fully connect or that my senses are off !

1 Like

You need to kill your best friend and attain the mangekyo sharingan only with those eyes can you see through the darkness and communicate with entities from other planes of existence.

Your third eye never stood a chance.

wtf u talking about! elaborate plz

1 Like