Considering bailing on my pact with king belial

Hi there,

I hope y’all doing great. I did a pact with king belial a month ago. one of the main terms or requests i set was to be delivered by may 24th. However, he didn’t deliver what i asked for. nonetheless, i made a topic few days/weeks ago asking if i should bail on them. Since the time has passed i took my tarot cards chanted king belial’s enn for 7 times then took couple deep breaths and asked:

Should i keep holding my end of the bargain? while in my heart thinking if hey will keep his end of the bargain or that i should bail. I drew 5 cards saying that if they are upright means yes and reversed means no? also that i am taking the meaning of the cards a clarification. Well the cards:

King of wands, 2 of cups, Judgement, 10 of swords (reversed), 9 of cups (reversed)

to me it sounds like a should keep my end of the bargain even tho it turned as a yes because of judgement and 2 of cups mostly. However, i thought i should i ask yall what do you think the tarot reading means and if i should not keep my end of the bargain since he didn’t deliver.

4 Likes

Maybe you shouldn’t ask us and ask him , if you can’t communicate with him in one way or another the pact might not work , in my experience when you try to make a contract with a spirit etc they will meet you halfway or further , if they like you , help you far more than that , even if it seems he has not met his end , he’s watching , so if you do not approach the business of contracts properly other spirits will realize this and in the future if you are delinquent enough you will have problems

5 Likes

While you have that in your head, your pact will not work out.

You need to fully align with your desire and eliminate all doubts, fear, etc.

7 Likes

If he accepted the pact and you want to bail on it then you have to talk to him and come to an agreement. Those outside of a “contract have no real power in the matter for the most part outside of advice.

I had some doubt in some requests I’ve did before with a Goddess and she came through regardless of how I felt. However, if Belial doesn’t hold his end up then technically the contract is voided so regardless of how you feel in the end Belial is his own person your doubt won’t change that.

8 Likes

i know it won’t change that… but i want to know. cause i did a tarot reading myself and someone really good at reading did it and all said he accepted so why he didn’t deliver?

i am trying to stay faithful in him and his power… but i just wanted a second opinion.

1 Like

i am aligning, but time has passed and i am not sure anymore!!

i asked him… and i did the tarot reading so i am not really sure. but why say is true in terms of how other spirits will perceive me if i don’t keep my ends. but the thing is he didn’t keep his so i don’t know!

It might take longer than you desired it to take

3 Likes

thats why @DarkestKnight told me and how i also feel that i might. so, i think i am just gonna keep my end of the bargain and have faith on him.

4 Likes

There can be many reasons for this. Some of the questions to consider. Are you really sure he accepted the pact keep aside the tarot’s reading I don’t believe tarot can tell you about if he accepted or not? Did you reconsidered what you requested in your terms with him like were you clear enough to what you want? Did you mentioned to deliver your request on May 24th this year? Or you didn’t mentioned the year at all, it can be any 24th May.

1 Like

ofc, i did. also the tarot was a confirmation to my communion with him. cause i always doubt my senses.

1 Like

Then keep your end of the bargain he surely has a plan :wink:

1 Like

I would not bail out on a pact with King Belial, ever. A pact is basically a mutual endeavour as opposed to, say a contract. That King Belial agreed to the pact in general is not an ironclad guarantee that he agrees to specific time-frames. I have learnt this in a gentle way. Also, working with King Belial is far from a simple quid pro quo arrangement, there are elements of lessons to be learned. Stick with it, fulfill your part of the deal and leave the rest in the lap of the gods.

8 Likes

actually yes tarot can tell you if a pact is accepted or not once it’s accepted or denied tarot can pick it up. It’s depending on the skill of the tarot reader and the method.

4 Likes

Got it. Gotta learn the skills :stuck_out_tongue:

It would help you to understand the vibrational nature of the Universe and your own nature too. If you’re doubting, you’re tripping yourself up. If you’re no longer aligned, then realign. It also helps not to put so much pressure on yourself by throwing in a deadline. :wink: Allow things to unfold naturally in their own time.

2 Likes

Ok ill bite first off what tf do you mean meet halfway??

Your first mistake was creating a deadline for the desired outcome that could potentially and realistically take longer depending on the request and nature of the pact. You need to have patience.

3 Likes

I can’t speak for Belial, but the cards you pulled seem to be a good omen.

King of Wands - how you bring your fire to the outside world
2 of Cups - partnership
Judgement - adjustment and change, retribution, salvation
10 of Swords R - release from self-imprisonment
9 of Cups R - context dependent, could be a failure to enjoy material pleasures, could be a discovery of inner joys

Personally I never set a time-frame for magickal results. Sometimes what you are asking for requires many or large changes, and sometimes the moment of least resistance for the change you desire will come sometime after the ritual.

Honestly I wouldn’t worry about it too much, and if you sense that Belial is bringing your attention to this pact, it could be that he is telling you that he’s got things covered. If you sense that other action is required then you can look into that, otherwise I’d trust that Belial is doing his thing just fine.

6 Likes

i appreciate the reading and explanation, thank you.

I think thats what i am going to do which is believe in him and his power and just keep my end of the bargain. I am going to be optimistic and that he will deliver his end.

*Be Blessed

2 Likes