Connecting with King Lucifer

Brother, l love your altar, is that flowery print on the wall a wallpaper? Whatever it is, it’s just beautiful and it complements Lucifer’s sigil in the most perfect way. Way to go and a great inspiration for redecorating my room! :wink:

I’m still developing my connection with Lucifer, have not seen or heard him so far but l do have this overwhelming feeling inside of me that kind of makes me feel that he is present in my life every day and lm happy about it.
I’ve had some small experiences that might point to his presence, like a shift of energy in the room during his ritual, sort of as if the pressure around me suddenly changed and the air became so stiff. I also had instances of candle lights dimmed and suddenly the room became much darker for a few moments, after some time the candle light were bright and light came back. Another phenomenon was me hearing a strange sound in my left ear only, there was a very weird static sound and l could hear my heartbeat very loud, I’ve never heard anything like that before and at the beginning l thought something bad was happening to me. It dissipated after a minute or so.

I’m about to approach Lord Lucifer again, lve got this strong feeling to call on him now.
It’s great to read about what kind of experience other have had with the Emperor, wishing all
Of us the best of working with the Lord of Ascending Flame :fire:

2 Likes

That wallpaper has been on the wall since I moved in and the best thing about it that where my altar is placed it is an eastern part of the wall. I will be decorating my apartment soon. When I do candle meditation with Lucifer the floral pattern disapoears and re-appears.

Make him offerings daily of his favourite incesense (Sandalwood, Frankincense and Dragonsblood) and thank him for being in your life. Try invoking him and take your time with the preparation and execution of the ritual as he will appreciate that. There is a good invoking ritual on here by Connor Kendall. I also ask Lucifer to join in my qigong and meditation and candle meditation and ask him to possess my body and mind for the duration of bith those rituals. Also the less fear you have within yourself, Lucifer’s presence will be even stronger. If your urge is strong to call upon him then do it.

Good luck with your journey.

1 Like

Sounds like you chose the place well, it was ready for the altar to be set up :wink: Anyhow, the altar is beautiful and l can’t stress it enough.

Thanks a lot for the advice, l do make daily candle offering as well as frankincense incense. I’ve offered some red roses too as appreciation for his time.
Now, l did a meditation with Lucifer yesterday, it was really good time for me. I received some images, very vivid ones, some of them l can’t make of though. There was a very strong flash of a checkerboard, then a vision of my face with a cut, bleeding, followed by a vision of a lamb. Now, I’ve done some research but still not sure whether the images were or any particular relevance. Any suggestions? Any input would be highly appreciated.

I do at times struggle with fear, mind you l was a very devout and belligerent Catholic. It takes time to distance yourself from all the beliefs rooted in you and still stuck within the debts of the mind somewhere. Well, I accept that and l continue working on overcoming all of the obstacles that might stand it my way.

Have a great day!

1 Like

I am in the same building but my previous appartment was smaller than the one I have. Thankyou for your kind words. I am going to be upgrading it to a bigger altar with more things decorated that are dedicated to him. One thing he likes also is rum. Everytime I invoke him I make an offering of that to him. When I finish the invocation I raise a toast ro him and down the shot of rum.

The images you had have just given me this insight, a bit wild but I will say what I see: The checkerboard could represent the mental game of chess you could have with yourself trying to let go of old beliefs. The lamb is depicting you being cute, meek and mild. The cut on your face could represent the fear of the unknown and showing fear when you are working with either Lucifer or any other beimg from the infernal empire could actually harm you. I am gonna recommend this ritual to you to help. I have performed this 80 days consistantly. This will help you tremendously:

Keep a journal when you do this ritual. If you need any more advice I will help you the best way I can. I am still learning myself but I will be happy to share with you what I know. Anyway good look beautiful :kissing_heart::metal:
1 Like

Thank you so much for your input and an explanation of what l have seen during the meditation, it makes a lot of sense after further diving into what you said. There is fear indeed, not to a great extent no more as I’ve managed to calm it down a good deal. But it takes a lot to restructure the whole thinking patterns after believing in something for so damn long. Additionally I’m a life path number 9 and me letting go of things is sometimes a long and painful process, though lve made a biiig progress in overcoming my fears.

My altar has been a movable one but I’ve now decided where and how l want it to be. Since I’m only sharing a flat at the moment and l want to move out to find my own place soon, l can’t build something solid for now but l do love my small space of dedication and lm proud of it. I’ll paste a pic too.

Thanks for the link to the ritual, I’ve checked it out and l guess l could do with a bit of shouting and yelling, l don’t mind at all!! :wink: lm alone most of the day at home so there’s no obstacles to performing it. Now, tell me in what way you benefited from the ritual yourself? If you don’t mind sharing of course !
Thank you :slight_smile:

Anytime. Reorogramming your mind to accept new information that you have discovered can take time especially when you had such an orthodox religious background like you had. I am glad you are making good progress cos once you control your fear and it is at an absolute minimum then your power will grow. Keep meditating and do the kind of rituals and magick practice that feels good to you; allow your intuition and energy decide what feels right for you.

An altar or sacred space can be as sime or as elaborate as you want it, as long as it is charged with your energy and intent. Well since you are looking for your own place, next time you invoke Lucifer ask him for this or if you are ready for evocation, do some petition work with him. Another tip I forgot to mention is that when you undertake a major invocation/evocation ritual make sure you take your time with your preparation including taking a spiritual bath or shower.

The ritual I linked in here for you has helped me a great deal. Prior to performing this daily ritual I was suffering from very deep depression and was very suicidal. The first day I performed the ritual, at the end of it I was sobbing as I had found a way to detoxify my mind and heal myself. This ritual pulled me out of the depths of despair and pure misery. I started with the 7 day challenge that is mentioned in the video. After the 7 days I became hooked on this ritual. Everyday I feel empowered and with it helping to dispell fear my confidence in myself and my magick is growing. From day 1 I have improved by 1% a day. I am on day 80 now so I have improved 80% from that time. My 100th day I am going to perform a big evocation ritual of Lucifer and ask him to help me celebrate this milestone. I am preparing myself for that day. After 100 days I will continue as my desire is to ascend and I will do it either by myself or with who ever maybe in my life at that time. I don’t mind sharing at all. :grinning::metal:

Is there anything else you would like to know or you would like me to share with you? :wink::metal:

1 Like

Wow, now that’s encouraging, sounds like you slayed those obstacles just fine :ok_hand: I’m happy for you that you’ve managed to fight depression and the ritual has served you a great deal. Very well brother, keep it up.
I’m not depressed or anything but l do have a lot to work on.
A few days ago my now ex bf broke up with me in a very nasty way so technically l should be feeling like crap but frankly l don’t care at all, l realized there are way more important things in front of me that l need to focus on and put all my efforts into because l truly want to rise and be proud of myself. I think engaging in this ritual might give me the strength l need in order to fully concentrate on manifesting my desires. I’m really grateful for you linking that video, l watched a lot of EA’s vids but never really came across this one.

At the beginning all my rituals were very sloppy to put it that way, I’d jump right into things without the necessary preparations. I would meditate though, or at least tried my best to get myself into a state of mind that would allow me to get a bit closer to the spiritual realm.
Now I’ve learned that the whole prep is actually a part of the ritual itself, hence l now take my time to charge and consecrate the candles etc. It’s a good time to say a quick prayer as well.
I don’t really know much about the spiritual shower at all, l just shower like l always do. Is it really that important? I’ll look into that notion for sure if you’re saying that it’s something worth doing.

Now, l want to ask you one thing, what are the best things you’ve learnt or achieved while working with the Emperor? Just to name a few. If it’s something personal then of course you don’t need to answer, l just wanted to know your experience.
Thanks for a great conversation btw :wink:

I had been in deep deprssion before but always had something to fall back on which was my Kung Fu and Tai Chi. This latest bout of depression was cos of those two things I had such a passion for which caused the major depression this time. If we are ever fortunate to meet I will tell you the story to you in person over some green tea. :grin:
You ex bf has shot himself in the foot breaking up with such a beauty like you, (is that really you in that pic cos you are beautiful if you don’t mind me saying) His loss and I am sure someone will love you for the woman you are. The fact that ended in a nasty way makes it easier for you to forget and move on. That ritual I posted will help remove any blockages. Your path is your own to walk so enjoy every second walking it and aim to improve yourself by 1% each day and ascend into that amazing living goddess you can be. I am usually in E.A.'s live chats on Wednesday or every other Wednesday and I go by the name of Jasonious Arcanum when I am particpating in that. E A will answer questions that I may not be able to as he has more experience, however, I will try to help you in the best way I can.

Preparation is very important in all ritual as that is a ritual in itself. A spiritual shower consists of placing 4 small bowls of sea salt in each corner of the shower. You can also light candles.
Say this incantation:
“As the water cascades over me, dark and bright light shine on me.
As the water cascades over me, drive away negativity.”
As the water washes over me, wash away toxicity.
As the water washes over me, imbue me with positivity."
Say this three times. I actually use this everyday for a normal shower and make one up for a spiritual shower.
Next take the soap and say this:
“With this soap I cleanse my mind, body and soul.
Ridding of bad, energy and replace with good new energy.
Making my mind, body and soul fresh again.” Say this again 3 times and on the last time say “So it is done” or “So Mote it be,” or anyway you want to end it.

Lucifer has told and taught me alot of things but the most important thing is “To know thyself.” He taught me a candle meditation ritual and guided me to places where I needed my questions answered.

I have many books of shadows and personal grimoires. Maybe write down things, create a book of shadows (if you haven’t already got one). Write 5 things you are grateful for. Ask yourself: what are your gifts and what is your purpose? Also list your fears and blockages. Write a personal statement including all the above in and also listing your goals. Use this as a pact yourself and sign and date it. This will help you put things into perspective. Also create your astrological natal chart to find out more about yourself.

I am really enjoying talking to you @Jo_Anna. I like your energy; it feels very soothing, vibrant and loving. :grinning::metal:

P.S. PM as we may end up going off topic and I don’t want us to get into trouble for doing so lol

Wow. That’s awesome.

Yes, definitely different experiences. That experience sounds like him to me. Haha.

This is great! I only work with Lucirer in my own way and it has been a sweet ride. I only praise him with his sigil and burning a black candle on it while listening to his enn. I don’t ask for anything for the most part. He seems to KNOW what I desire and has been delivering for the last three months since I’ve been doing so. It seems that if one just gives him praise, he will respond. I’ve never invoked him, but my life has never been better. Check out my post, “Don’t Give Up” in the general discussion.

2 Likes

Um….I don’t know if this topic is still active but…can I ask some questions? How did you summon Lucifer? How did you know it was him? How often do you have to do those things? What are some tips for form a deep connection with him? Does it make a difference when I talk to him because I’m a minor? I’ve noticed most people on this website are adults (legally), and I can’t give him blood and wine and stuff. Does that make a difference?

If the so called planet we are on is a female planet and what you just read says who Lucifer is When lucifer fell she sacrificied herself literally and earth was created. it takes an etherian to kill themselves to make an evolutionary planet. Earth is the most unique evolutionary planet in this universe. Lucifer- the fallen messiah/1st initiate , and michael the 2nd initiate. Lucifer originally being from chokmah went to binah while michael (the first to step out of triple stage darkness) came from binah and went to chokmah. Here we can see the representation of two sister forces. Alchemy and high magick. When Lucifer left chokmah and went into binah she took the embodiment of binah completely so too it seems for michael as mathematically he had to balance the equation. So this can be observed through the effects of the system and energies. Lucifer the alchemist /alchemy being binah runs in cycles so it can related to how alchemists are most needed/has more effect at the beginning and the end of a cycle. This is like the laws of rhythm. Though alchemy is present still preserving the structure and not gone completely. while high magick ( binah gone chokmah) maintains the manifesting abilities throughout constantly. Alchemy the mother births and preserves with the help of the father high magick to manifest it. all other energies under binah are also tied as we can see the branch of jinns in particular limaites are normally most active at the beginning and end of a cycle so too dragon energy is cyclic. while angels the father type energy is constant. Jinns are some of the best high magicians and angels shemeshels are alchemists . TOL Decoding 101: Keter=Cells, Chokmah=Bacteria, Binah=Virus, Da’at=Protozoa, Chesed=Algae/Fungi, Geburah=Insects, Tipheret=Plants, Netzach=Herbivores, Hod=Omnivores, Yesod=Carnivores, Malkuth=Humans who are the denser version of Virus energy, like how Lucifer fell from Binah.

TOL 101: the first sphere on the tree of life is malkuth , malkuth is one of the most largest spheres and is the sphere one must understand in order to ascend higher. The tree helps you understand reality eg the 5th dimension is still part of malkuth.

TOL 101: The tree of life contains sephiras that could be understood internally and externally, as the sephiras literally relates to governors and parts of your own body. Understanding the tree can also expand your awareness of reality in general.

TOL 101: Binah is the higher mother on the tree. Binah represents yin/feminine energy and also represents energy of severity. These energies are liberal ,easy to please but tend to be more severe and violent. Binah is associated with saturian energy and is inhabited by the archangel Tzaphquiel. Binah is repsonsible for the recording of action and for the understanding of things. Binah works in accordance with chokmah which is the masculine yang energy. Chokmah is merciful yet more conservative. When ever binah and chokah principles are combined knowledge is born. Chokamah is wisdom while binah is understanding neither one is more important than the other as both forces are needed for proper creation. Wisdom builds a house but understanding finishes it. When both principles are fused it creates a force of knowledge. Knowledge is the sphere of daat , however you may have heard daat is the principle of experience so which one is right? they both are. Daat has a mystical connection with makuth , to fully live in daat one has to bathe in the sea of malkuth. What does that mean? well you have to start from malkuth and go right up to daat , that in itself is an experience. When you have an experience you learn things. It is said experience is the best teacher so thus you on malkuth level are experiencing multiple levels at once, you are gaining binah understanding and chokmah wisdom, when you reach daat is knowledge because you accumulated substance from your experiences.

TOL 101: Malkuth relates to the realm of physical existance. Often called ground zero. It is actually a blessing to be here because this realm is the best place to gain momentum to push yourself forward into higher planes of existence with hard work of course. The main reason why we come here is to have an experience. Humanity has fallen from where it once was and is now generally at a disconnect from the tree of life. We now have to gradually work on getting our wings back. We repeat multiple life times because we need have a particular experience, one in that we learn virtue and servitude one where we learn to become one again with nature and look at our internal selves rather than focus on external things too much. We came to regain our nobility. By coming here your soul and adding information to its database that helps build the experience

TOL 101: The higher self is like an angelic version of you on higher planes of existance. It is your personal median between you and the source. One can’t get to the source without conversing with the higher self.

TOL 101: The ego self is the child of the higher self that acts as your guide in survival situations but it must be trained to behave properly so that the higher self is not interrupted from speaking to you. In the end the higher self athe lower/ego self must both merge as one that is a big accomplishment that takes hard work

TOL 101: Malkuth is a very unexplored realm on the tree. This is the physical which we live in. To begin to understand how much work we need to do is that you should understand that you have to know the realm you live in proficiently. Malkuth equates to the whole solar system so that means you have to not only understand things on earth (which is very important) you also have to understand the other planets (astrology)

TOL 101: Malkuth is a reflection of the higher planes. To understand Cosmic info you have to understand earth info in conjunction. Learning about the microcosm always grounds the information.

TOL 101: Binah and chokmah are sephiras 2 and 3. Many place chokmah above binah not realizing both side are actually equal. They are actually yin and yang in its most highest forms. It is binah and chokmah that create their child daat. Which is the bridge to higher/lower worlds. Binah and chokmah both play roles in creation. binah are recorders, chokmah are changers.

Someone commented a link to a book about Lucifer, I cant find it anywhere. Maybe wasnt here but in another post about Lucifer. Does anybody have seen a link to archives.org

I think many people that are beginners as myself will need to read to learn more about Lord Lucifer.

Can you please post what you use. It seems To have disappeared from this thread