Conjuration of spirits to visible appearance

Holy shit ! I just saw the great Prince Orobas for the first time in the flame of his candle. I’ve worked with this spirit off and on many years but this was the first time I’ve seen it with my own two eyes…what a miraculous sight.

I feel like I’ve made history. Lol I Know plenty of Magicians do this all the time but I wasn’t one that could see them only sense them.

Here’s how I did it. I stared into the candles flame while chanting the enns for Prince Orobas. Then I went into the evocation part. And immediately the flame darkened to a reverse negative and in the blackish fire I saw Prince Orobas as a black horse standing up on two legs kicking up at the sky with burning hooves.

Holy shit!
It took my breath away. My peers this is really possible.

Now it’s not necessary to see them to still perform an effective evocation but seeing is believing. Wow !

I’m learning alot of little tricks here on Balg thanks for sharing some of your secrets with me.

Sorry if this normal and not noteworthy but for me this is a breakthrough. Trance and reverse image candle gazing. Fire really is a gateway.
Wow. That was the coolest magickal experience I’ve ever had. I’ll never forget how he looks. Only word I can come up with is Majestic.
I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep a wink tonight.

19 Likes

You have an interesting experience.
I am glad this happened to you.
Carry on!

A time might come when they will come physically to you in flesh. You can shake them, hold their hands physically just like a normal human interaction.

Yes!
It is very much possible.

So, let your heart burn with an unquenchable fire for improvement and knowledge.

Blessed Be!

2 Likes

I’ve had experiences where they have possessed a medium and answered my questions before and that’s awesome. The mediums features, mannerisms, gesticulations, all change and the presence of the spirit puts you right into trance. Yeah it’s awesome the things they will tell you…

Tonight’s full fledged seeing one. My God it was so cool. The problem is I’ve been making it too hard for years. I didn’t do anything difficult it just happened.

Lady Eva here on Balg wrote a brief piece about building a body for the spirit in your imagination. Then you mentally let go of the image and it t jumps to life right in front of you. Wow. That’s amazing!

5 Likes

Eyes of a fallen angel… wow… …that’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

This is truly amazing, congratulations! Hope to experience this one day too. May I ask what your request to Prince Orobas was? I’m thinking about summoning him too and want to ask him to teach me things about magick. Is Orobas the right spirit for this?

1 Like

Yeah Prince Orobas can teach you many things. I had conjured him to discuss a project were working on.

Thank you and best luck with your project. I also heard that Orobas is a beginner-friendly spirit. So, I’m going to try working with him.

2 Likes

Congratulations on your remarkable experience. These are the moments that make you feel electric.

1 Like

He can answer any questions you have, he sees all past present and future. He gives dignities both temporal and mundane. He is an honest spirit that will not lie to the magician.
Conversely a wicked magician who knowingly tries to trick or decieve him is going to get in some serious shit.

3 Likes

Here’s a photo that closely resembled what I sawimages

3 Likes

I have been working with Lilith for a long time now, but when I used my magical mirror for the first time in a Lilith ritual, the Great Godess appeared together with the blood moon on the surface of my mirror. It was an impressing experience, not only to feel her and communicate with her, but see her! I do not wanna miss this sorta experience and so my magic mirror became an essential tool in all my witchery rituals.
Hail to Lilith and Blessed Be!

1 Like

Yeah it’s nothing less than stunning to see a spirit manifest to full physical appearance. That image is burned into my mind forever.

You know I tried to recreate the same success with my recent evocation of King Paimon and to no avail.

He came and took me right into trance and gave me an awesome vision/dreamscape of him instead.
I could be wrong but the spirit has to be in the mood too.

2 Likes

This is the format I’ve used successfully three times now for my streamlined evocation. I’ve gotten full physical appearance two out of three times.

Lady Eva is a real Adepti. Thanks again for sharing with us.

1 Like