Confusing Experience While Evoking Amon

I was going to evoke Amon a month ago to help me reconcile with my sister. But I didn’t get too much of a chance to do so as other more pressing issues required my attention. But last night I finally called to him. I heard a loud angry voice start demanding specific things I needed to do before the formal evocation. My subconscious mind started wondering and thinking negative thoughts. This in turn caused the entity to become more irritable.
I asked Lilith what to do and she said to just make an offering and say I did not mean any disrespect. I then made an offering of my blood and some food and coffee. I did the evocation then I heard another high pitched yet low pitched voice that claimed to be Amon speak. The first entity started getting less aggressive and more horny. I let the first entity fuck me. Then another third entity came which had a calm voice with a slight accent and said that he was Amon and these were his underlings who were to prepare the way for him. I then think he said that I was wasting his time and he had to go. Then they went off. I did not ask them my request because I didn’t know which to address as Amon or if they were even willing to help.

I just don’t know what to think about this. I’ve been having problems lately with uninvited spirits causing mischief and interfering with things. Come to think of it I didn’t remembered to cast a circle before I did it. Any ideas what happened?

1 Like

Do you LBRP?