Confused or not?

And some entities have been with humans at birth. It happens

But why if I want to give myself to please them?

Always brother😎

1 Like

Hmm, well I’ll just list a few reasons:

1. Maybe they helped you out tremendously before, so you feel you need to repay them
  2. Like I said, they may just be tricking you, so they can get what they want
  3. Maybe you feel like you should make up for all you did in your past life? I’ve no clue on this, because I know nothing of your past life/lives.

The wish is very deep

Listen to your intuition. What reason does it tell you?

1 Like

To find some cult to sacrifice me to,please them

And it is the biggest gift I can offer

I can’t exactly tell you what to do with your life, but I can only give advice. If it’s something that you want, then go for it.
Do you have any doubts on doing this, though?

1 Like

No, I just need to find some people to do it

When I was a child, like 6 years old, I had a similar experience, as a young fool and innocence child I liked the beach and too swim in swim pools, I felt connected to the water I just wanted to put my body in that source of nature to connect with the universe, irresistible need, I was singing the term water all day long, as I was in love with them, we went with my family to hotel and when they had a discussion about life, I decided foolishly to jump irrationally I remember myself drowning to death, as I had some epilepsy attack, then I saw a black figure and I remember Him pretty accurately, grim ripper figure as I was drowning in the water I saw some contract I’m not completely sure if I signed, but it was like a mile second and then my father noticed, I Had some out of body experience as I saw him from above the water and it wasn’t a dream my parents are still remembered that day I almost chocked to death, I can relate to that mystery as I assume that I was saved by this entity

2 Likes

But you don’t need the needs to give yourself I guess

Who knows my dude, maybe he is feeding from my energy right now as I’m not inform about the details of this contract, perhaps I should considering the possibility of making a path working with him, I need some answers

1 Like

I have been thinking a lot about this , I mean to make it real because I think that’s the only way I can please them

Sorry for disturbing you , can you tell me what god or deity wants me this way?

1 Like

It’s fine. I like giving advice at times.
You could try a meditation for answers, or researching deities to see which one seems to be it

Honesty I don’t know how to do it

Psychic Development for the Magician Here’s a meditation with directions, of course. It should be very helpful. Well, in my opinion it is. :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks I am going to read it and try , anyway is there here anyone who can tell me?

2 Likes

Hi re3 how are u today? I tried what u told me but I didn’t find who, just the wish was growing . Many thanks

2 Likes