Confirmations

I didn’t wanna keep this from y’all.

This guy was cursed by me. This picture came to me yesterday. Look at the guy behind him and see his T-shirt. Great confirmation, huh!

Oh yeah, before I forget: if you need target practice,… feel free to go for it! :slight_smile:

The only thing I take as confirmation is a dead body.

I never asked for a confirmation; sometimes one just wonders why it takes so long and this “message” answers that. But I don’t need a dead body to know that my curse worked. :wink:

Off topic… but Bran… Metal Festival?? Hear the ones in Europe are awesome!

How did you know this pic was taken on a Metal Festival?

But yeah, we’ve got amazing Metal festivals over here.

I thought it was some kind of biker hangout, that cursed dude looks like some kinda tough stuff biker who likes to pick fights in bars.

I assumed it was a Metal Festival as well, Europe is famous for them, the guys got an Obituary shirt on, not to mention the merch booths behind him.

Haha, not at all! He’s a fucking coward who’s only weapon is a poisonous tongue! Slandering and backstabbing is what he does best. But worst of all, he never pays his debts and never keeps a promise. really a lowlife.

Picking a fight? Never! I once defended his wife against an aswhole and he just stood by like a yellow belly!

Excellent confirmation, Bran. Slow death works also. Especially if the pain they brought you (or someone close to you) was slow and lasting.

Still, if he is a lowlife that deserves nothing, why not trying to give him another chance, why not trying to teach him how wrong he is, why just not ignore…why is there the need to fight back for something wrong he might’ve done ?
Death and Violence are sometimes needed but, my guess is that most times they can be changed into something more useful.

sadism can be fun in and of itself… if you really want to curse someone why do you need to justify it?

1. Now a curse upon Because and his kin!

2. May Because be accursed for ever!

3. If Will stops and cries Why, invoking Because, then Will stops & does nought.

4. If Power asks why, then is Power weakness.

5. Also reason is a lie; for there is a factor infinite & unknown; & all their words are skew-wise.

6. Enough of Because! Be he damned for a dog!

-The Book of the Law, Chapter 2

Yes not always the curse goes through…as it is not applied by the magician itself but by someone else, so if in between the magician will to curse and the curse being applied, something changes, then yes, the curse might not be applied at all, might in fact even be reversed in some cases.
Without the other person even doing nothing!

[quote=“sunas, post:14, topic:1366”]Yes not always the curse goes through…as it is not applied by the magician itself but by someone else, so if in between the magician will to curse and the curse being applied, something changes, then yes, the curse might not be applied at all, might in fact even be reversed in some cases.
Without the other person even doing nothing![/quote]

Rubbish.