Confession (shadow work room)

I guess this goes here.

I been uncovering things about myself alot. I hate the term soul searching. I’ve discovered alot of darker things about myself.

Reasons for anger. Self doubt etc.

This is not a room to drama dump your pain. But something to help collectively or individually analyse issues anyone has. If you feel like you nees imput. Ask. (From othes, not specifically me)

I guess ill start first.

During one of my lives with E.A. he mentioned something profound to me. That maybe have feeling of unworthiness.

This was due to being contacted by 3 different intities, who are mostly on the L.H.P. while i felt honored, i felt alot of confusion. What does this mean for me.

How can i call myself Christian or R.H.P if im having interactions like this. While i personally dont feel shame. I know its not something i would tell anyone in my faith. That alone makes me feel separation.

At the same time. I dont want to feel like im bragging about it or i am special from it.

Now i was told to keep my mouth shut by one of them. Now i know why. It is easy to get a big ego when a major player seeks you out.

I wanted to talk about it to…someone. i had questions. Concerns. But i was told (by the same being) to move past the interactiln and focus on my work. I would learn why in time.

I learned from that experience. Its okay to feel proud and honored. But don’t get caught up in that.

Now, once upon a time. I worked my way up to a good position in leadership. Some admired me. But others began to look for reasons to tear me down. It became a struggle too hard for me to deal with. Since then i hqve feared success. Feared of being hated or targeted or plotted against. (True story btw)

It built in major trust issues, and made me constantly fear. Now i understand. No matter the position, that will always be a issue.

If you consider lucifer a leader. Is he hated? Is his misunderstood? Judged? Lied about? Etc etc

If you feel there is something within you that needs resolution. Post it. Be open to feedback

1 Like