Concerning the activation of Solomon's Pentacles

Hey there, lovelies. So I’ve decided to use one of the Pentacles of King Solomon for more than one purpose. I’m carrying it around as a talisman, but I’d also like to maximize it by using it in spellwork and other rituals. My questions are as follows:

1. Should I perform the whole activating and charging ritual again or just gaze at the pentacle and chant the corresponding scripture? It says in Baal Kadmon’s The Magickal Talismans of King Solomon that I only have to do it once per ritual, but what would you personally do?
  2. Or should I just make another copy of the pentacle, charge and activate it, and use that for my spells?
2 Likes

As far as I understand the pentacles have associations with various metals. Eg. Sun (Gold), Moon/Lunar (Silver), Venus (Copper). They should ideally be inscribed into these metals to work with them appropriately. I have The second pentacle of Venus etched in copper in the mail right now. It should be here this week. Take a look on Etsy. The closer you can come to replicating the formulas within the original text the better. I’m still learning, but I would avoid paper and stick to using their corresponding metals.

Ok so should I buy 2 metal pentacles (one as a personal talisman and one for ritual purposes) or 1 is enough? Also, should I activate and charge it again when using it in various rituals?

If you have the money to spare it couldn’t hurt. I don’t want to advise you incorrectly regarding things because I am new to them myself. But 1 is likely enough.

1 Like