Completely unknown and unrelated target

So… lets say I want any people within a 100 mile radius wh)o have performed a certain deed gone… no relation to me, no real emotional attachment(besides contempt/disgust), and nothing more than the fact I want them wiped off the face of the earth as motivation… is it possible?
there are very few things I see as wrong universally and human trafficking is really the only thing on that list… Dying isn’t that bad, but slavery is the worst kind of torture

yeah I wouldn’t mind seeing that either, but I have a feeling the people calling the shots in human trafficking at least probably have some occult protection, the low level grunts would probably be easy enough to deal with. I never tried soemthing like this, it could be possible to do with this radionics maybe though? Seems kind of broad just to ask an entity like Dratalon for example though, I think it would be a bit much.

Well I know you can create entities that can tap into a current by working with the entity of that current, and I know you can create self replicating entities tooo…
Self-replicating death bots?

1 Like

Yeah, thats actually a brilliant idea, I’m going to have to remember that one.

If there is any benefit of being an armchair magician for 5 years is now that i’m actually practicing I know enough to forge my own path making plans on the fly… a child’s body with an adult’s mind is the appropriate metaphor

Destroying a person magically takes time and effort and being constant and hating the target with your whole soul, i have experience. I suppose it could be done as a group working to cause remarkable effects on the targets and for long time. I wanta cause effects over my whole country but for me its clear itd take many people to influence the nation, although im not sure if its already influenced by any group many strange thing at my homeland

Check Charles Cosimano Psionic Warfare it gives some interesting ideas on the subject for radionics but its appliable to usual magic

1 Like

This could have far-reaching applications.

How about spirits that replicate themselves whenever they experience resistance that stops them accomplishing their task?

Attack!

Denied!

Duplicate! Attack!

Denied!

Duplicate the duplication! Attack!

Imagination is the limit.

How about spirits that replicate themselves whenever they experience resistance that stops them accomplishing their task?

Attack!

Denied!

Duplicate! Attack!

Denied!

Imagination is the limit.[/quote]

Is it any more complex to program these sort of functions or is it just a matter of having the devious mind to hash out all the details?

Attack!

Denied!

Duplicate! Attack!

Denied!

Imagination is the limit.[/quote]

It’s not an unheard of concept and it’s quite doable. Although I’d suggest giving it analytical capabilities as well because numbers don’t always equal great defense breaching.