Complete and utter stagnation

I gotta go back to work guys. I’m really sorry. Ty so much :sob::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

Clearly, you have not seen first hand evidence of the power of surrender. One thing to understand is that, as the Bible says, it is not your effort or power that gets the job done: it is spirit that does it because all things exist right here and now. Only your attachment to one state as the current reality prevents you from perceiving it at once.

3 Likes

What have you done in terms of networking? Ex. getting your name out there.

2 Likes

Sometimes Moving can shake up stagnant energy. Do you exercise? Also, perhaps a strategic change of location would help to get a different vibe and Venues like local bars and clubs where you could play music.

If you are one of those people that lives “in the sticks/backwoods” because its cheaper I would say wrong vibe wrong mentallity wrong energy. Go where there is Civilization (an Alive City) to get the “right work flow” to get the right magickal blood pumping.

4 Likes

Here’s a crazy Idea, how about create music and upload it on youtube? :stuck_out_tongue:
Sitting here, daydreaming of what would you like to become, won’t make you achieve your dreams. You need to get off your butt and go do it. Not now, yesterday.

4 Likes

I know what’s wrong and I can help you fix it.

If I told you I could do a magickal ritual for you for $25 and that at the end of the ritual you get a talisman you have to hold for 5 minutes and then ALL your fears here will be back under control and easy to defeat FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, would you be willing to pay me that money?

$25.

5 minutes when you get the talisman.

You pay me and do the 5m thing at your end.

Problem gone.

Would you be interested? :thinking:

This isn’t advertising, so nobody worry about flagging me or anything, I have a very specific reason I ask this, and in this specific manner.

(For newer members, I never do paid work nor accept gifts, “donations” etc, and we have a rule against advertising on the forums you can read here.)

7 Likes

The book Wealth Magic, by Damon Brand can help you get into the mindset you need. Just be dedicated.

1 Like

No. I’m going to hate myself for this but I can’t just hand the problem off to someone else. What about the next thing I need? 100$? And even if it went down in price I still wouldn’t have learned how to deal with anything

3 Likes

But hypothetically, for $25 and 5 minutes of your time, would you pay those two things to fix this? Cut out the idea it’s magick, that is not important.

2 Likes

Yes. To be completely honest :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I feel like that’s the wrong answer but yes I would.

1 Like

It’s not the wrong answer.

Do you have $25 right now? I am asking for a reason.

2 Likes

Yes. I do. :heart:

1 Like

Okay go on Amazon and buy this book, in paperback, used or new, do it NOW, don’t read the reviews, don’t worry about Jeff Bezos or anything like that, don’t go looking for PDFs or info on the author or Youtube videos, don’t think you’ll do it tomorrow, do it RIGHT NOW:

DO IT RIGHT NOW.

Come back and tell me when you’ve bought the book. I’m deadly serious. And I know your mind is coming up with reasons not to do this, but ignore those, and buy the book. Buy the physical book unless you own a Kindle device and use it already every day.

9 Likes

Gimme a bit :sweat_smile:. I share the money with my mom

1 Like

I knew it! :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s $14.40 with what looks like free shipping, it will be the best money you can spend right now, even if you have to go without food for a day.

3 Likes

Ik. I trust you :heart:️. Just have to get my mom to approve it

2 Likes

Okay, good luck.

1 Like

Dooooone

1 Like

Wow, you even got me to buy it! Excited to read it now!

1 Like